an exhibition match in 2010 between M

an exhibition match in 2010 between M

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 29 lis 2016, o 15:36

Gold Coast and Port Adelaide will square off in Shanghai on May 14 next year in the first AFL match to take place in China. Mike Pouncey Jersey .The Power have been the driving force behind the venture which will take place during round eight, with both teams going into their bye rounds the week after.The match will be held at Jiangwan Stadium, the same venue that hosted an exhibition match in 2010 between Melbourne and Brisbane.It will get under way at 1.20pm local time, which will be 3.20pm in Melbourne.The stadium is used as a golf driving range and will hold about 15,000 spectators after it is reconfigured from its rectangular shape with new turf laid.AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan on Wednesday announced the date for the historic match.This match is about showcasing our game to Australias biggest trading partner and reaching out to a new audience here in Australia, in China and throughout the region, McLachlan said.This important relationship is worth investing in and we see our game as a great way of building understanding and showcasing this extraordinary country of ours.We can be proud that our game is held in such high esteem that were welcome and invited to play in China.The AFL has played matches for premiership points outside Australia before, with St Kilda taking a home game to New Zealand each year from 2013-15.Port Adelaide will have full host team rights - they will wear their home jumper and will have signage rights - and will retain 11 home games at Adelaide Oval, having purchased a Suns home fixture.In our view, its going to be an annual game in China, but our commitment is far deeper than just the game, Power president David Koch said.People might say Why would anyone from China come to see the game? To be frank, no one cares about Port Adelaide in China and no one really cares about AFL but they love Australia.What the game will be is Australia Day in Shanghai. There will be a wine and food expo; there will be a travel expo; well have an education expo - its really going to be a taste of Australia.Koch said his clubs commitment was for three years initially, which he hoped would become permanent.Gold Coast chairman Tony Cochrane labelled the fixture a win-win situation.This is a fantastic initiative - a really good idea, Cochrane said.Were really proud to be chosen as the competitor for that round.China is rapidly becoming our No.1 source of tourism.So its a real win-win for us - its a win for our community and its a win for our footy club. Logan Thomas Jersey . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Knowshon Moreno Dolphins Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.jerseyshoptheofficialdolphin ... ns-Jersey/ . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. SAN DIEGO -- While Robbie Erlin was expecting to make a start on Saturday night, he never thought it would be in the major leagues. Erlin (1-0) won his first major league start after being called up to help a depleted staff, Everth Cabrera had three hits and two RBIs, and the San Diego Padres beat the Toronto Blue Jays 4-3 for the second time Saturday. Scheduled to pitch for Triple-A Tucson on Saturday, Erlin was instead needed by the Padres because scheduled starter Clayton Richard was forced to pitch two innings in relief in the Padres 17-inning, 4-3 win that began Friday night and ended early Saturday. "At midnight last night, I got the call that I was flying here instead," Erlin said. "I was actually on my way to Phoenix because the Tucson Padres were flying out of there, so it was a little change to my schedule." Erlin, a left-hander, made two appearances in his previous stint with San Diego earlier this season, but started for the first time and allowed two runs over 6 2-3 innings. He gave up eight hits and struck out four while not issuing a walk. "Id say it was helpful, because I knew what to expect," Erlin said of making his debut earlier in the season. "Everything was more familiar. I was surprisingly calm. It just came down to executing pitches." San Diego improved to 15-6 in its last 21 games at Petco Park, and the Padres have won four of their last five at home. "It really worked out," Padres manager Bud Black said. "Based on last nights game and having Clayton have to pitch last night, it fell on Robbies day today. That is something that you dont plan, but when it works out, you feel fortunate." Both of Cabreras run-scoring hits were infield singles. In the second inning, Cabrera reached on a groundball up the third base line that Toronto starter Mark Bueehrle fielded and threw wide past first base. Kenyan Drake Dolphins Jersey. "I think I hesitated a second, looked up and realized Edwin (Encarnacion) was charging. By the time I turned and threw it, I was off balance," said Buehrle, who has won four straight Gold Gloves. Buehrle (2-4) had not committed an error since 2011 and has only three since 2008. He allowed four runs -- three earned -- and a season-high 10 hits over six innings while striking out two and walking one. "Youre coming in knowing the bullpen is worn out and you want to go as deep as you can," Buehrle said. "But today was one of those days. I didnt have much. I had to battle through the whole game." Adam Lind had two hits against Erlin, including a solo homer in the fourth. Lind also had a hit taken away by a diving catch by left fielder Carlos Quentin in the sixth. "We swung the bats really well," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "But we got beat by a couple of infield hits. Thats baseball. That happens sometimes." Luke Gregerson allowed a run in the ninth but converted his first save in two opportunities. Gregerson filled in for closer Huston Street, who earlier in the day was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left calf muscle. NOTES: No Padres player before Cabrera has driven in two runs on infield hits. . Buehrle has not allowed a home run in five straight starts after giving up 11 homers in his first seven games. The loss was Buerhles first against San Diego in three career starts. ... Richard will start Tuesday in Los Angeles. ... RHP Ramon Ortiz (1-2, 5.01) will start on Sunday for Toronto after being recalled prior to Saturdays game when Brandon Morrow was placed on the DL with a forearm strain. ... RHP Edinson Volquez (4-5, 5.20) starts for San Diego on in the series finale on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy