from 2018 onwards, with a crucial decision to be made on th

from 2018 onwards, with a crucial decision to be made on th

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 29 lis 2016, o 15:45

Evergreen Australia skipper Cameron Smith claims he feels fitter than ever and has no plans to call time on his glittering representative career just yet. Maxwell Jersey .The 33-year-old will make his 49th appearance in the green and gold on Sunday against New Zealand in the Four Nations final - 10 behind Darren Lockyers record.With the Rugby League World Cup in Australia just 11 months away, theres a real possibility Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Greg Inglis, wholl all be over 30 when the tournament kicks off, could follow Johnathan Thurston into representative retirement.Smith admits hes unlikely to play again in England after Sundays Four Nations decider against New Zealand at Anfield, but is open-minded about the possibility of playing on after next years showpiece and eclipsing Lockyers milestone.I think Ill just carry on playing, Smith said.I havent really looked to the future and put an end date on my representative career. Its a huge year next year, having a World Cup on home soil.I want to give myself every opportunity to be involved in that and after that tournaments finished theres a whole off season to think about continuing on the following year.Im still contracted to the Storm in 2018. Ill probably think about that after next year.I am sort of doing the opposite to other players, I am as fit and as strong as I have ever been.Probably because I look after myself a bit better now. I eat a fair bit less junk food.Physically I feel great and mentally I am enjoying the game as much as at any other time in my career.Despite being on his fourth Kangaroos tour of the UK, Smith said he feels as pumped as he did ahead of his first in 2009 when he scored a late try to earn a 20-all draw with New Zealand in the opening match - the only match on English soil hes not tasted victory in.Im still excited to get a jersey and have my name read out at the start of each week when Mal names the team, he said.Its a bit more difficult now because Ive got three young kids and my wife at home and its hard to leave those guys for six weeks.I love spending time with my family.But as far as playing and being around the team and playing in great stadiums and having victories, its still as enjoyable as when I debuted back in 2006. Diego Tardelli Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Dani Alves Brazil Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/wor ... ll-jersey/ . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe.North America has been given the go-ahead to host the 2025 Rugby League World Cup. The Rugby League International Federation (RLIF) has endorsed the recommendation of its own board to take the 17th World Cup outside rugby leagues traditional heartland for the first time.The RLIF directors suggested the USA and Canada host the 2025 tournament after overlooking them for the 2021 World Cup in favour of England. RLIF chairman Nigel Wood, who is also chief executive of the Rugby Football League, said: The award of the 2025 World Cup to North America is a historic moment in the global development of rugby league.The USA and Canada provides world class stadia allied to a significant multi cultural population which made the bid so persuasive.It is exciting that our sport is expanding into a new destination for our premier event the World Cup and we will work with our members in the USA and Canada and Moore Sports International to expand the presence of our sport in these countries during the lead in to the 2025 World Cup.The board will now work with Moore Sports International to complete the due diligence and exchange of contracts to complete the award. The Rugby League World Cup will be staged in England in 2021 The decision was made at the RLIF annual meeting in Liverpool, where Wood and Australias John Grant were re-elected as chairman and deputy chairman respectively for the next two years. Maxwell Brazil Jersey. The next step of the Federation is to complete the international calendar from 2018 onwards, with a crucial decision to be made on the future of the Four Nations Series.RLIF chief executive David Collier said: The decisions arising from our meetings in Liverpool have given fresh impetus to the global expansion of the sport and we look forward to an exciting year in 2017 with the World Cup less than a year away and tickets now on sale for the matches in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. Also See: Super League fixtures Super League table Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy