ment. 5. Mike Krzyzewski (Duke & Team USA): Stick w

ment. 5. Mike Krzyzewski (Duke & Team USA): Stick w

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 1 gru 2016, o 16:38

Graeme Souness was left in awe of Leicester City after their spirited 1-1 draw at Manchester United moved them to within two points of the Premier League title. Fernandinho Manchester City Jersey . Claudio Ranieris men travelled to Old Trafford on Sunday knowing victory would seal an unprecedented maiden top-flight crown, but they had to withstand an early onslaught from the hosts, who were looking to strengthen their bid for Champions League qualification.Anthony Martial established Uniteds dominance on eight minutes, stroking Antonio Valencias cross beyond Kasper Schmeichel, but - as they have done so often throughout their remarkable campaign - Leicester hauled themselves back into the game through captain Wes Morgan. The result means Leicester will be crowned champions if second-placed Tottenham fail to win at Chelsea on Monday Night Football, and Souness was left to praise a performance he felt typified the Foxes season.Its incredibly hard to be anything other than utterly complimentary about this team, Souness told Super Sunday. How many Leicester players at the end of last season were negotiating clauses in their contracts in case they qualified for the Champions League, or won the Premier League? None of them!Their bonus would have been for avoiding relegation. Its really hard not to be totally in awe of this team. Morgan admitted Leicester had to work very hard for a point It was a typical Leicester performance today. Theyve ended up with 30 percent possession yet, watching the game, it didnt feel like that.Theyve come to one of the worlds greatest football stadiums today and were not intimidated. They went a goal behind and showed real character and togetherness to get back into it. It’s really hard not to be totally in awe of this team. Somehow they come up with a way of getting a result. Graeme Souness on Leicester City United were fabulous for a good half an hour but after that, Leicester came back. The so-called smaller team fell behind to the bigger team but, to a man, none of them threw the towel in.You could see them grinding themselves back into the game and in the second half, they were the better team. That 90 minutes typifies what Leicesters season has been all about. When adversity comes, they deal with it. Somehow they come up with a way of getting a result.Watch Chelsea v Tottenham live on Monday Night Football, 7pm, Sky Sports 1 HD Also See: United make Leicester wait As it happened Souness: Fellaini wont escape ban Ranieri: I wont be watching Bacary Sagna Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Kelechi Iheanacho Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop. ... ty-Jersey/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from.TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Thunder GM Sam Presti, The Eastern and Western Conference finals, the firing of Vinny Del Negro in Los Angeles and Mike Krzyzewski returning to Team USA. 1. Sam Presti (Thunder GM): As I watch the first two games of the Memphis-San Antonio series, I keep telling myself that neither team is better than the Thunder if James Harden is still there this season, even if Russell Westbrook is injured for the Playoffs. The Thunder would win the West with Durant and Harden in my opinion. Look at Thursdays announcement of the All NBA Teams, Kevin Durant along with Westbrook and Harden were selected to the Teams. OKC has three of the top 15 players in the league. As a GM, you to hold onto them as LONG as you possibly can and if you need to do a salary dump for luxury tax/cap purposes you do it after you give this thing as much of a chance to win a title. You owe it to your fans. With all due respect to Kevin Martin, he isnt even close to James Harden and we saw it in the Memphis series. Martin is a nice player but not a difference maker. Harden was a restricted free agent at the end of this season. The Thunder should have played it out for this season and maybe even another year/two to give themselves more time to win it. Instead they jump the gun and miss an opportunity. Has the window shut in OKC? No way, but when I look at a guy like Kendrick Perkins I shake my head because he looks like a guy thats aged a bunch in the past 18 months. You dont get many chances in a market like OKC, so you must capitalize. Sometimes folks Over-Think issues, which I think Presti did. 2. Memphis vs. San Antonio: The Grizzlies have to win four of the next five games to get to the NBA Finals, and I think they can do it. Will they? Not likely but it wouldnt shock me. I look at the Grizzlies and the whole key is going to be taking care of the ball and slowing the pace of play down considerably. Memphis needs to get into the power-game mode with points in the paint and rebound differential. The Spurs are one of those team that if you can take away transition and guard the three-point line you give yourself a chance. The Mike Conley-Tony Parker match-up will still prove to be a huge factor. The Grrizzlies must keep Parker out of the lane and Conley needs to play at the elite level weve seen from him in the past few months. Patrick Roberts Manchester City Jersey. Its do-able yet not going to be easy. 3. Pacers vs. Heat: Paul George was brilliant late in Game 1 and gave his team chances to win, yet in the defining moment he allowed LeBron James an easy look. I would like to have seen George play sound and make James shoot a contested Jumper. Im sure coach Frank Vogel didnt sleep well last night having his rim protector Roy Hibbert on the bench with him. Was it a mistake? I say yes. You always make a team beat you on the perimeter with a hand in the face. You cant allow an opponent to have a easy shot in the heart of your defense at crunch time. I know match-ups were a concern yet the Heat needed to know by Hibberts presence that youre dictating to them the type of shot theyre going to have to take. Indy looks like they can play with the Heat and they believe they can yet a loss like that is the defining moment. Either the Pacers get by it and prove that theyre truly better or that loss will crush them. 4. Vinny Del Negro (Clippers): He sets a franchise record in wins and loses his Job. The NBA is a great business aint it? Youve got to win in the playoffs. This is the best available job (Brooklyn Nets are the second best) in the NBA right now. The Coach they hire will surely be a guy that will pass Chris Pauls inspection. The Clippers must hold on to Paul in free agency. This hire will set the stage for whether Paul sticks around and if they can take that next step as a franchise. This is a defining moment. 5. Mike Krzyzewski (Duke & Team USA): Stick with what works. Back for the 2016 Olympics. If youre USA GM, Jerry Colangelo you do everything in your power to convince him that he needs to give you one more run. Mission accomplished. Coach K has amazing leadership, coaching and most importantly, people skills. He gets it". Players respect him and play hard for him. Only truly talented coaches can lead the best and get the most out of them. He does it beautifully. Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy