y the shoes combined with residual

y the shoes combined with residual

Postautor: Labi1995 » 7 sie 2019, o 03:42

Like every runner, I owe a lot to my family for understanding and supporting my need and desire to both run and write about it. Even more-so in my case, I owe a great deal of thanks to my wife for putting up with the seemingly endless stream of shoes and other forms of running Adidas Superstar Homme gear that seem to make their way into our house every week. In fact, it has become a joke for the kids that Mom has Nike Air Max 2017 Femme to shout at the UPS truck to “keep going, keep going!” as it approaches our house on delivery runs down our street. When it does Nike Air Vapormax Donne stop, Dad has to jump up and down a bit and act really excited, and Mom pretends to throw a fit (I think she’s pretending anyway…). These are the things that pass for fun in the Runblogger household – it’s sad, I know
Apparently both the UPS man and I are barefoot (naturally!), and I’m shouting “Woooo!” and “Running Shoes!” (backwards) as I accept the box with the “shoe” tag on it. I’m not sure if I should be happy or horrified that this is what he associates me with, but I had a good laugh nonetheless. At least it’s a better association than the picture he drew of us last year for www.aquarillon.fr Thanksgiving (see below – yes, that is he and I in the picture) – moments like these are why I love being a dad!My initial Nike Air Max 90 Herren plan for my second marathon this Fall (Manchester City in NH) was to try to run it in the Vibram Fivefingers Bikila. However, I have come to the somewhat disappointing realization that I just didn’t have enough time in between marathons (5 weeks) to gradually build mileage back up to the point where I would be comfortable running 26.2 miles in them. I did do a ten miler in the Trek Sports last weekend, and it went well, but recovery was slow (calves were barking once again, probably the shoes combined with residual marathon fatigue – usually takes me a bout 4 full weeks to recover completely), and pushing longer just for the heck of it didn’t seem wise at this point. I don’t really have a time goal going Nike Air Max Classic BW Hombre into the Manchester City Marathon since I surprised myself with a BQ at the Smuttynose Rockfest Marathon (in the Saucony Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose Kinvara), but I’d like to enjoy the race and not risk an injury. Furthermore, Manchester is extremely hilly, and although I find uphills much easier to run in Vibrams, downhills are the opposite, and it just doesn’t seem like the right race for which to push this little experiment. Given all of this, I find myself looking for an alternative shoe for the 26.2 in Manchester.I’ve taken some ribbing from my more hard-core minimalist friends about my liking of the Saucony Kinvara (see picture at left), which they deem too highly cushioned and to high in the heel to be a truly minimalist shoe. To be honest, I agree with them – the Kinvara is not in the same league as something like the Vibram Fivefingers. However, Nike Air Max 270 Femme I am also arriving at a point of (temporary?) clarity regarding my running shoe preferences. I tend to view shoes as tools, Nike Air VaporMax Femme with different shoes serving different purposes, and for long runs and marathons I see value in have some extra protection under foot, particularly since form often tends to break down late in a long race. Any shoe that brings you a PR (and a BQ) is going to occupy a special spot in your rotation (regardless of how much of a role the shoe actually played), and I have no shame in saying that the Kinvara is a great marathon shoe, and a great all-around shoe for someone looking for something less but not wanting to go all the way to a shoe like the Fivefingers (you can read my full Saucony Nike Air Max Thea Femme Kinvara review here).Despite my affinity for the Kinvara, I am ever the experimenter, and I really want to try something Adidas Gazelle Mujer different in Manchester just to keep things interesting. As such, I am now leaning toward the newest shoe in my rotation, the Nike Air Max Classic BW Mujer Saucony Grid Type A4 (see photo above). The A4 is the next step downward toward a more minimal shoe in Saucony’s lineup, and it’s a shoe that I have long wanted to try. Saucony was kind enough to send me a trial pair to review (disclosure – these shoes were free of charge), and I took them for a first spin yesterday.
Labi1995

Wróć do Rozwój mowy