NASHVILLE, Tenn. [url=http://www.wholesalejerseysauthenticnf

NASHVILLE, Tenn. [url=http://www.wholesalejerseysauthenticnf

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 7 lut 2017, o 10:55

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . - Its only fitting that Charlie Whitehurst is the Titans starting quarterback again. They havent won since he started against Jacksonville on Oct. 12, and thats the opponent again coming up Thursday night.So for this game between a pair of 2-12 teams fighting for draft position, Whitehurst believes he has a simple formula to help the Titans to victory.Relax and have fun.We dont really have a lot to lose, Whitehurst said Tuesday. Thats kind of our mindset. Were going to go out there, be confident, let it all hang out and try and get a win.The career backup who signed with the Titans this off-season already has set career highs by completing 69 of 122 for 967 yards with five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has played in five games and will make his fourth start Thursday night in a big turnaround for a quarterback who had gone two years without throwing a regular-season pass heading into this season.The game is really fun for me, and its become more fun, Whitehurst said. Earlier in my career, I was probably more stressed out about stuff. Oh, gosh, Ive got to do this, do that. But I try to have fun, because theres times in my career in college and in the pros that it wasnt as fun as it should be. Now, I prepare myself. I go out there and I try to have fun.Whitehurst went from his last start against the Washington Redskins on Oct. 19 to being inactive until Zach Mettenberger sprained his right shoulder Dec. 7. Jake Locker was placed on injured reserve Monday after separating his left, non-throwing shoulder. Whitehurst relishes the chance to play whenever the opportunity arises, even as the Titans season has come apart.He said the circumstances arent great, and he knew he was coming to Tennessee as a backup.Theres no substitute for playing, Whitehurst said. You get to play, you get to play in the NFL. Its been pretty awesome for me personally, but theres been a lot of anguish and a lot of heartache. Ive been a part of some of these losses, and thats been tough. You definitely feel more a part of the team and I hope to go out and help us get a win.He has the trust of Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt, who helped to bring Whitehurst to Tennessee when hired in January.I feel good about Charlie and what hes done. Hes played well for us when hes had to go in there, Whisenhunt said. He made some plays for us and made some good throws. He started against Jacksonville the last time and played a pretty good game, so I certainly feel comfortable with him.NOTES: The Titans were without RB Dexter McCluster (knee), LT Taylor Lewan (left ankle) and Mettenberger (shoulder) in practice Tuesday. TE Delanie Walker (knee), WR Kendall Wright (right hand), LB Kamerion Wimbley (left hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RT Byron Stingily (ankle) all were limited. S Daimion Stafford (concussion) practiced fully.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Jerseys . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. Cheap China Stitched Jerseys .C., has been named Canadas top female official, winning the 2014 SOC Award of Excellence. Cranes career as a figure skating judge has spanned over 40 years. http://www.wholesalejerseysauthenticnfl.com/ . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set.Hobart, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Brit Heather Watson topped American qualifier Madison Brengle, 6-3, 6-4, in the final of the Hobart International on Saturday. The Australian Open tuneup provided the 22-year-old Watson her second career championship in as many final appearances. She also captured a title in Osaka in 2012. Im obviously very happy, Watson said. It was tough conditions again today, very windy. And I knew Madison would be tough -- we know each other very well on and off the court, and we practice a llot in Florida. Cheap Jerseys. . I knew it would be a tough one today. And it really was my toughest match of the week. I was happy I stayed mentally strong and managed to get ahead and hold my nerve at the end. The 24-year-old Delaware native Brengle was in her first-ever WTA final. Watson beat Brengle in their only other previous WTA meeting in Quebec City in 2010. Watson will play Bulgarias Tsvetana Pironkova in the first round of next weeks Australian Open, while Brengle goes against Andrea Petkovic. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy