e a world champion.Kiryl is one of those cool, unflinching b

e a world champion.Kiryl is one of those cool, unflinching b

Postautor: swq520824 » 16 lut 2017, o 08:15

FORT COLLINS, Colo. NFL Jerseys Supply . -- Braden Koelliker scored 21 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Colorado State opened its season by successfully holding off New Mexico State, 64-61 on Sunday.Colorado State held a 10-point lead with 3:28 left, 59-49. Ian Baker and Braxton Huggins each hit 3-pointers to cut the lead to four, 61-57, and Eli Chuha converted a layup with 46 seconds left to make it a two-point game, 63-61. But the Aggies (1-1) could get no closer.Koelliker converted 13 of 15 attempts from the free-throw line and the Rams collectively shot 25 of 31 from the line. New Mexico State was 11 of 14.Che Bob finished with 11 points and eight rebounds for Colorado State and Emmanuel Omogbo grabbed nine boards.New Mexico State, coming off a 100-52 win over Arizona Christian, got 16 points from Baker and a dozen more from Chuha. Cheap Jerseys USA . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Cheap China Jerseys Authentic . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.cheapjerseyssupply.us/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Ricky Burns will defend his WBA world super-lightweight title against unbeaten mandatory challenger Kiryl Relikh.The 26-year-old Belarus fighter has won 19 of 21 fights inside the distance and is trained and promoted by Ricky Hatton.Burns became Scotlands first three-weight world champion after stopping Michele di Rocco in Glasgow in May.The Coatbridge fighter, who will return to the Hydro for the title fight on October 7, said: My face at the end of the fight said everything -- that win meant so much to me and proves I still have so much to give.I put more pressure on myself in that fight than any other. I took plenty of stick before that as I was apparently finished and on the slide, everyone had written me off and it felt good to prove them wrong.Relikh is a very tough fight as a first defence. Hes got a high KO ratio so he will be very dangerous throughout. Trust me he has my undivided attention and I will have to be at my best to get through this.There are some massive fights out there in the future against some huge names in the 140lbbs division -- but were taking it one step at a time. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. elikh forced Joaquim Carneiro to retire after four rounds in Bolton in May and Hatton believes his fighter will emulate him and become a world champion.Kiryl is one of those cool, unflinching boxers -- nothing fazes him, Hatton said. This is a big opportunity for him and hes not bothered about being the underdog.Kiryls been training and boxing away from home for years so hell have no problem going to Scotland for the fight. I think having the crowd against him will bring the best out of him.Ricky Burns is a top-class fighter. You dont win three world titles by being anything less than world class, but there always has to be a changing of the guard and I think this could be Kiryls time.The undercard will see Scotty Cardle defend his British lightweight title against Kevin Hooper, while Charlie Flynn, Joe Ham and Dillian Whyte will also be in action. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
swq520824

Wróć do Rozwój mowy