Raiders' Donald Penn holding out for 'top-10' money

Raiders' Donald Penn holding out for 'top-10' money

Postautor: wang1993 » 2 sie 2017, o 04:58

While Aaron Rob Housler Jersey Donald looms as a no-show for the Rams, offensive tackle Donald Penn is officially staging a holdout in Oakland. NFL Network Insider Ian Rob Ninkovich Womens Jersey Rapoport reported Friday that Penn is unhappy with his contract, per a source, noting that the 34-year-old bookend wants to be paid "among the top-10 left tackles in football." "He wants to probably be Ryan Allen Kids Jersey paid in the top-10. He's not looking to be the highest paid, the top-5 highest paid. He just wants the respect of what he's done Shea Mcclellin Womens Jersey on the field," McGinest said during Friday's addition of NFL Total Access. "Stop looking at his age, he's like, don't mention his age, look Tedy Bruschi Womens Jersey at my production and what I've done. And if I'm in the top-10, then I can probably be comfortable with that. "He feels like the extension that he Vincent Valentine Authentic Jersey got a couple years ago -- the 11.8 or 11.9 for two years -- was pretty much a bargain.
wang1993

Wróć do Rozwój mowy