CHARLOTTETOWN - Maxim Lazarev scored in overtime as the Cape

CHARLOTTETOWN - Maxim Lazarev scored in overtime as the Cape

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 2 sie 2017, o 09:08

CHARLOTTETOWN - Maxim Lazarev scored in overtime as the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles defeated the Charlottetown Islanders 3-2 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play Wednesday. Adam Dunn Jersey . Cameron Darcy had a pair of goals in the second period for Cape Breton (32-24-4). Thomas Stavert and Daniel Sprong replied for the Islanders (18-36-6), who squandered a 52-save performance by goaltender Mason McDonald. Screaming Eagles goaltender Zachary Fortin stopped 27 shots. --- OCEANIC 5 SAGUENEENS 1 CHICOUTIMI, Que. — Frederik Gauthier scored twice, including once shorthanded, as Rimouski cruised past the Sagueneens. Ryan MacKinnon, Michael Joly and Jimmy Oligny also scored for the Oceanic (38-15-7), who won their ninth-straight game. Janne Puhakka had the only goal for Chicoutimi (26-33-1). Philippe Desrosiers made 24 saves for Rimouski, one less than Julio Billia had for Chicoutimi. --- PHOENIX 3 TIGRES 2 SHERBROOKE, Que. — Francis Desrosiers made 36 saves as the league-worst Phoenix held off Victoriaville. Desrosiers was especially good in the third period, allowing just one goal while Sherbrooke (16-37-7) was outshot 14-4. Jeremy Roy, Matej Beran and Simon Desbiens scored for the Phoenix. Cameron Yarwood and Philippe Hudon scored for the Tigres (30-23-7), while Francois Tremblay stopped 28 shots. --- VOLTIGEURS 4 FOREURS 0 VAL-DOR, Que. — Louis-Philip Guindon had a 28-save shutout as Drummondville blanked the Foreurs. Guindon held firm as the Foreurs pressed the attack in the third, outshooting Drummondville 14-9. William Carrier, Alexandre Grand-Maison, Joey Ratelle and Matthew Boudens each scored for the Voltigeurs (38-20-4). Antoine Bibeau stopped 20 shots for Val-dOr (39-20-2), which had an eight-game winning streak snapped. --- Bobby Jenks White Sox Jersey .com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No. Alexei Ramirez Jersey . The Wild, playing their first game since leading scorer Mikko Koivu broke his ankle Saturday at Washington, have won three straight for the first time since Nov. 1-5. Koivu underwent surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least four weeks. http://www.baseballwhitesoxofficial.com/authentic-avisail-garcia-white-soxjersey/ . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad.Jonny Bairstow was the standout player for England on day one of the third Investec Test at Lords, hitting a punchy unbeaten 107 as the hosts closed on 279-6 against Sri Lanka at Lords. The Yorkshireman described his first Test century at HQ - and third in his last eight innings - as amazing and something every boy dreams of during a post-innings chat with Ian Ward.Bairstow also discussed in depth how shedding a technical mind-set and focussing on being relaxed at the crease has helped him boost his form. Weve picked Bairstow as our player of the day after his century on the first day of the third Test against Sri Lanka. The right-hander is averaging over 106 in his six Tests in 2016 at a strike rate of 69.35.I was overanalysing things and getting far too technical, said Bairstow. Now, though, I am standing relaxed at the crease, watching the ball, and letting the flow of the bat go through the ball.I used to play the ball slightly further in front of me and push at the ball, but now I am playing it underneath my eye line a bit later. Jose Quintana Jersey. Its been a journey - Ive gone away, worked on things, re-evaluated and trusted myself. If I get left out now Ive gone about it the way I want to go about it, not how other people want to go about it. Watch Bairstow reach his first century at Lords Watch the video above to see Bairstows interview, in which he also reflects on getting out for 95 at Lords against South Africa in 2012.Watch live coverage of day two of the third Investec Test from 10.30am on Friday on Sky Sports 2. Before then, catch highlights from day one at 8pm on Sky Sports 2, followed by The Verdict - with Charles Colvile, Bob Willis, Jonathan Trott and Russel Arnold - at 9pm on the same channel. Also See: Bairstow knock boosts England Player of the Day: Jonny Bairstow Get Sky Sports Live cricket on Sky Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy