League-leading WR remains hungry

League-leading WR remains hungry

Postautor: wang1993 » 7 sie 2017, o 04:09

"For me, personally, I A.J. Green Jersey want to get to double-digit touchdowns," he said. "That's my main thing. And I think if I do that, then we should be back in the playoffs." Nearly every AJ McCarron Authentic Jersey conversation with Hilton quickly turns back to team goals. Following Reggie Wayne's Andy Dalton Kids Jersey departure in 2014, the 27-year-old has focused on becoming a better leader. He's matured on and off the field. "I can't compare him to the old T.Y., but what I've Brandon LaFell Youth Jersey seen is the savvy vet, a guy who comes here and competes in practice," Lal said. "That was very impressive. He gets (angry). When things Carlos Dunlap Jersey aren't going right, he'll get the group going, he'll get himself going. And I see the joy. When he makes a play, he enjoys it." Both aspects of the Clint Boling Authentic Jersey wide receiver's personality where on display in that early practice encounter with Davis. "We're just two Geno Atkins Jersey guys that love the game competing," Hilton said of the scuffle. "Sometimes the competitive nature comes out, but at the end of the day we're just trying to get better and continue to help each other out. And that's what it was today. I love that guy."
wang1993

Wróć do Rozwój mowy