Jak pomóc dziecku w nauce mówienia

Jak pomóc dziecku w nauce mówienia

Postautor: Anna_ » 12 kwie 2011, o 14:14

Witam, jestem młoda mamą (synek 4 m-ce)
i chciałabym jako osoba najwięcej przebywająca z synkiem zrobić wszystko co można, żeby ułatwić mu naukę mówienia
oraz nie popełnić błędów, które mogłyby np spowodować w przyszłości jakies wady wymowy.
Proszę o porady, co powinien robić młody rodzic?
Anna_

Re: Jak pomóc dziecku w nauce mówienia

Postautor: Biała » 13 kwie 2011, o 00:13

Mówmy do dziecka wolno, prostymi wyrażeniami i prostymi zdaniami. Mówiąc patrzmy na dziecko - ma ono wówczas możliwość zaobserwować jak pracują nasze narządy artykulacyjne - przede wszystkim język i wargi. Modulujmy głosem - w ten sposób dziecko uczy się prozodii - akcentu, melodii, rytmu mowy. Pod żadnym pozorem nie zdrabniajmy wyrazów, nie pieśćmy się - (ubieziemy śukienećkę, idziemy na śpaćelek?). Dziecko wyrabia sobie wówczas błędny wzorzec słuchowy wyrazów, co utrudnia mu prawidłowe przyswajanie mowy.

Polecam artykuł http://logopeda.pl/Jak-stymulowac-rozwo ... ziecka,664
Biała

Re: Jak pomóc dziecku w nauce mówienia

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 08:57

ther, Wan Wan about, a pair of autumn pupil, two Dai Chunshan. Surprised face, heart sighed for a while. Mother see the passengers two arrows, a British gas, and the line only gentle, the hearts of many comfort. Then to the stove to his warm wine, went to the hospital cut a pair of rain under the new leek, set two dishes and roll the noodles, and especially lying two chicken children. End to the table, said: 'hot' ... ... strike, then back to the side for his baked semi-old wet shirt. Road rough, hardships. Song Xiaoci sat steadily; sipping warm wine, listening to Nike Free Run 2 the rain, the hot surface, that is not like home, it is home, they wet eyes. 'How to do this ... ...' Song Xiao Ci kindly asked. Mother said: 'life chanting.' 'Afraid?' Mother heard, my heart hot, feel untied tears. Song Xiaoci got up and took the mother's hand and sat together. The rain was very fine Road, Qi brush, loose for a while, tight for a while, fell to the grass, the palatta - palatta, muffled, the pressure was good heart Shen. Song Xiaoci lived in the mother here for more than two months, because of the cash-strapped, and my heart is no less than the mother of a warmth, then hard hard to find an excuse to go. Go the day, but also under the rain. Mother oiled oil umbrella, along the willow of the river dam, has piumini moncler outlet been sent to the dock outside the road. At the pier, the mother gave the visitor the money to her, and gave him half, and said, 'Poor home rich road, with it.' Song Xiaoci Dianzhuo palm of the money, low head, said: 'I have come ...' Mother smiled, just dazzled him. Song Xiaoci said: 'earn heavy. Earn money, I will come back, the Adidas Scarpe online house repair, too old, and my heart ... ...' This sentence, the mother did not expect, half a day sad face, said: 'You have this sentence, enough for me to enjoy the Dr Martens Donna ... ... you rest assured to go. Song Xiaoci on the boat, across the rain, two people are holding hands. Mother wants to cry: I'm pregnant - Whistle a sound, the rain is also trembling, Jiang also tremble, tears down. Four years in the past, Song Xiaoci back, a collar gown more old, met his mother, shame face, pointing to the house of the house said: 'This house ... I do it myself, repair it.' Mother tears, anger his face, said: 'met me, do not ask me good, say the house This year, Mr. Jiang old four years old. Standing on the side to look blankly. Mother said: 'BoA, this is your uncle ... ...' Four eyes relative, Mr. Jiang Lao will feel this pair of eyes bright, very cordial, as if already recognized. 2 Mr. Jiang Lao's mother is a prostitute, they have to often 'circle children' in the small kiln to do business. In fact, the mother can only be called 'prostitution.' 'Prostitutes' is a song, dance, juggling and the like do bait, and then against the flesh, the money is not easy, must have special skills. It is necessary to make the song and dance juggle some, give two slap in the face, see the spirit, and trouble to the three pole. Prostitutes is not the day, at home to do some rough job: laundry Yeah, spinning Money, embrace some of the embroidery hand alive ah. To the palm lamp hours, all hurry to change the new Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 equipment, put some powder fat, lipstick and the like and then half of the door, while dry needle and thread work, while with the eyes glanced at the street, If the home without a guest, then wore black, hastily rushed to the small alley kiln to go, together in the dress on the bench, and then called the 'sitting light.' Behind the stool is A pair of sandals in the shape of a high cabinet, which rested with 'pimp', special smile, watching tea, He Xi, money to open the soft curtain, oblique come in, one by one to look, pinch the shoulder, Loose meat tight, never vague, Yan Yan phase horse. As soon as the meaning of Italy, they cried: 'dry her. ' UGG Orejeras rojo Song Xiaoci back, the mother never at home to pick up at night to circle children in the small kiln 'sitting light'. Song Xiaoci canada goose outlet to accompany Mr. Jiang Nike Air Max Shoes Lao at home to sleep. In the daytime, he was barefoot, water, and mud, billet, repair house, and that thick house grass, looks, and then a seven years and eight years, no problem. Idle, and cut the courtyard of the two peach trees. Pruning very carefully. Watering, Zapatos Nike Shox fertilization, loose soil. Vegetation, give him a lot of new technology, colorful, open chic. Every morning, Song Xiaoci will cut a basket, led Mr. Jiang old to the nearby 'circle children' to sell. Road outside the circle of children, for the famous fireworks Lane in Harbin, the larger map, pink ah, Liu Green Yeah, there are more than 3,000 prostitutes alone. Hui Fang Fang, Grand View Garden you hold me crowded, spring floor scales. This bureau door, often hang a card: 'two hair to find four.' Two cents a cloud of rain, is the general small kiln market price, a hair on the 6 some cheaper, often absurd. Spring House is a ring-shaped street: selling color line selling rouge to sell Yu Rong Palace soap, 'Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang goods, waitress seven or eight', 'special governance fish mouth cross, five white smoke', and sewing Fill flush, wash pulp clothing, together with a variety of melon fruit pear,
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy