Jonny Bairstow makes century in Old Trafford win

Jonny Bairstow makes century in Old Trafford win

Postautor: pinkpink » 20 wrz 2017, o 11:18

Though Bairstow averaged 56.4 in his seven previous ODIs, he had to make do with a bit-part role in a Anthony Castonzo Youth Jersey settled England side.
However, the Test wicketkeeper replaced out-of-form opener Jason Roy for the Champions Trophy semi-final defeat by Pakistan in June - England's last 50-over contest - and seized his opportunity when he was retained in Manchester.
Without the gloves - Jos Buttler remains England's white-ball keeper - Bairstow had already taken an excellent catch at deep square http://www.indianapoliscoltsauthorizedstore.com/barkevious-mingo-jersey leg off Ben Stokes to dismiss Shai Hope before he shared a stand of 125 with Joe Root.
With West Indies often bowling too short, Bairstow was strong square of the wicket, cutting to point and heaving the ball into the leg side, as well as playing handsome drives and sweeping the spinners.
His running with Yorkshire team-mate Root was particularly impressive - their speed and understanding ensured that the scoreboard was constantly ticking over.
Though Root played on to his stumps for 54 and captain Eoin Morgan was caught behind - both off pace Obrazek bowler Kesrick Williams - Bairstow reached a 97-ball century by driving the off-spin of Ashley Nurse through cover for three.
He celebrated with a leap into the air and, later the same over, Stokes completed victory with a straight six.
Despite bright sunshine, a sodden outfield raised the prospect of the Old Trafford crowd being denied the opportunity of being entertained by Gayle, who was playing in his first ODI for more than two years.
When play finally got under way two hours late, Gayle was dropped by Root at second slip off Chris Woakes from only the third ball of the innings but then climbed into Woakes and new-ball partner David Willey.
Targeting mid-on, the left-hander clubbed three sixes before miscuing Woakes to be well held by Root, who was running back from extra cover.
From there, West Indies struggled to build momentum and lost regular wickets in the middle overs to some Benardrick McKinney Youth Jersey disciplined England bowling, with Stokes (3-43) and Adil Rashid (2-31) impressive.
The tourists slipped from 149-4 to 187-8 and needed captain Holder to drag them towards respectability - it was he who hit all five of their boundaries in the final 10 overs of the innings.
Stokes was wayward in a final over in which West Indies added 15 to limp past 200, but Bairstow showed that total to be sub-standard.
Man of the match Jonny Bairstow: "It's been a long time coming, I made by debut so long ago. It's been a rollercoaster in ODIs, but hopefully it's a stepping block for things to come.
"I opened for Yorkshire at the start of the year and it's gone from there. I like to hope my game lends itself to the middle order and to opening. Wherever the captain wants me to bat, I like to think that I'm adaptable."
England captain Eoin Morgan: "I thought we came back really well, it didn't take us long to adapt to conditions with the slower balls and variations, leaving us with a relatively not-too-hard target to chase down. Joe Root doesn't drop many catches and you've just got to try to create more chances. The bowling unit put in a really good benchmark for the start of the series."
England batsman Joe Root: "Jonny was outstanding, it was nice to be out there and contribute with him. He's had to wait for his opportunity http://www.houstontexansauthorizedstore.com/brian-cushing-jersey because we are so strong in our batting in ODI cricket, which is exciting. But it shows the level of his ability to come in and take his chance after such a long time waiting. He's been fantastic in red ball cricket and it's great to see him come and do this.
"He's got a big smile on his face and I'm sure we will hear about these runs for a long time. We are all really pleased for him."
BBC Test Match Special commentator Charles Dagnall: "West Indies are ninth in the world ODI rankings for a reason. They've got some of their major players back like Gayle and Samuels, but they've got to perform in West Indies colours."
pinkpink

Re: Jonny Bairstow makes century in Old Trafford win

Postautor: Jay332843867 » 21 wrz 2017, o 04:25

n in the country to pursue, business is enough to do. If they accidentally caught international attention, that would be great. However, there are so many kinds of mobile phones, how are they different? A company, for example, Ouqi, there is no apple to enjoy the loyalty of death, can not be released for two consecutive years with a mobile phone (such as tedious, once again updated iPhone7) but also continue to sell New Balance Scarpe mobile phones. Every Chinese company must be different, even with eyes. For example, Doug has just released a bold borrowed millet borderless phone. Even more singles, direct cloning Samsung's Leosy S8 (Galaxy S8). What is it? It has released the world's longest standby phone. Reported that the Ou K10000 Professional Edition, worthy of the name, is a staggering with a million Hao An battery. Equipped with such a large battery pack, must be cumbersome, and K10000 professional version to do like a tank. It is 0.55 inches thick (about 1.4 cm), weighs 0.63 pounds (about 288 grams)! Despite the big head, but this phone is still relatively comfortable to hold up. It has a leather back, belonging to the popular texture, in the camera area and both sides above the metal plate. The top Nike Air Max Shoes and bottom of the phone for the plastic buffer, if you fall, you can absorb the impact. K10000 Professional Edition is a strong and solid phone, may be used as a weapon I am not a joke (the bottom corner is very sharp). But this phone design has two annoying flaws. The first flaw is that there are problems with the sorting of the capacitive keys of the odds (the back key is on the right and the same as the Samsung). The second drawback is: because the bottom of the buffer is very thick, the charging hole is deep, most of the USB cable plug does not go. Ouqi aware of this problem, because the phone is equipped with a particularly long USB cable. If you lose this cable Nike Free Run 2 is really a lot of trouble. moncler outlet The good news is that this is not a cell phone that must be charged every night. This is not a joke. Seven days ago the author gave the phone full of electricity, until now, almost a full seven days later, K10000 Professional Edition also 12% of the electricity. In these seven days, two days with very powerful. One day in China, worked for 16 hours, Colors of California Scarpe I used this phone to play a series of Skype business phone. Another day is on the beach, (because the sun is strong) Zapatos Nike Shox I need to adjust the screen brightness to 100% up to 4 hours. During that four hours, I took a lot of photos, listened to two hours of podcasts and rap everyone's new album. I calculated the daily electricity situation (4 hours on the beach + land time + dinner time, a total of 9 hours outside), mobile phone power consumption of 29%. If you use Samsung's Le Le S8, to eat dinner time, no electricity. In terms of its camera, I must first point out that the shutter is slow and uncomfortable. However, in the case of good light, the image quality is very good, the details of outstanding performance. However, in low light conditions, the imaging blurred, noisy, even cheaper than the phone. In the end, I think the Odd K10000 Professional Edition is a mobile phone that is ideal for hiking / camping / roaming in developing UGG Guantes rosado countries. (Compiled / Liu Zongya)Music as a real person or change the insiders said Jia Yue Ting whereabouts uncertain For the music as the founder of the holdings, chairman of the Ya Yue Ting and music as a result of the assets of the freeze, July 4, music as a listed company Music Watch issued a formal response. Said the company recently received the controlling shareholder, the actual control Jia Yue Ting notice, informed that the person and its control of the music holding holding company part of the shares were frozen. Music Watch said that at present, the total accumulated frozen shares of 519 million shares, accounting for Jia Yue Ting holding the company's share of the proportion of 99.06%. The shares were frozen by the law, due to Jia Yue Ting for the music as the mobile phone business to undertake personal joint guarantees caused by the preservation of property caused. Jia Yue Ting holding company shares will not be affected by the freezing of the normal production and operation and management. However, music Watch also Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 pointed out in the notice, in view of Jia Yue Ting as the controlling shareholder of the company, the actual controller, follow-up changes in its equity will lead to the actual controller of the rights and interests of listed companies have changed. July 4, music as the relevant person to accept the 'Securities Daily' interview, said: 'According to the company announcement, Jia Yue Ting personal assets are frozen and will not affect the operation of listed companies, frozen part canada goose store of its direct or through non-listed companies indirectly Of the listed company's assets, the company's production and operation has not been affected. 'June 28, Jia Yue Ting has appeared music companies shareholders, and shareholders and investment institutions to communicate. 'We are also unable to judge his whereabouts, and we have been seeing him rarely in the music building.'
Jay332843867

Wróć do Rozwój mowy