sed that the necessary urinary excretion studies have now pr

sed that the necessary urinary excretion studies have now pr

Postautor: swq520824 » 21 wrz 2017, o 14:38

OAKLAND -- Portland Trail Blazers center Festus Ezeli is contemplating a procedure on his left knee that would rule him out for the rest of the season, according to league sources. Simon Mignolet Jersey .No final decision has been made, but sources told ESPN.com that Ezeli and the Trail Blazers are strongly considering the surgical route because Ezeli has not been able to play in Portlands first 29 games this season.Everyone has moments of setback. Its unfortunate and disappointing that I am facing one of those right now, Ezeli told The Undefeated. My aim is to fundamentally address issues that have lingered so that I can be the best that I can be, to help my team contend for and win the title. To all concerned I assure this: My love for the game nothing but ensures that I will be back better and stronger than ever, and you can take that to the bank.Blazers coach Terry?Stotts wouldnt confirm whether Ezeli was considering season-ending surgery, given that he has yet to play for his new team.I really dont have any comment on it, on his health or any medical procedure until something is scheduled or somethings actually done, Stotts said after Saturdays 135-90 loss to the?Golden State Warriors.Ezeli, 27, signed a two-year, $15 million deal with the Trail Blazers last summer. The second year of the contract is a team option.Ezeli missed all of his first training camp with the Blazers, as well as exhibition play, after recovering from offseason knee injections that included a bone marrow aspirate.A 7-footer from Vanderbilt, Ezeli spent his first four seasons in the league with the Warriors. He missed the entire 2013-14 season following surgery on his right knee and missed six weeks last season after undergoing surgery on his left knee.Ezeli has traveled with the team the past few weeks but has not spoken to the media about his condition.Information from The Undefeateds Marc J. Spears and The Associated Press was used in this report. Jordan Lukaku Jersey . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Toby Alderweireld Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop.com/Ax ... um-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. MONTREAL -- The World Anti-Doping Agency has extended the period in which athletes testing positive for meldonium can escape sanctions.Under WADAs new guidelines, athletes who test positive for a low concentration of meldonium between March 1 and Sept. 30 can be cleared based on a no fault finding.WADA extended a policy that had previously covered the period from Jan. 1-March 1.The agency updated the rules following further studies that showed the drug takes much longer to be cleared from the system than previously thought.The guidelines cover athletes who maintain they took meldonium before Jan. 1, the date the drug was officially placed on the banned list.Hundreds of positive tests have been recorded since then. Many athletes said they had stopped taking the substance long before Jan. 1 but the drug had remained in their system for weeks or months.The WADA guidelines do not apply in the case of Maria Sharapova, who tested positive for the drug at the Australian Open in January and has beeen suspended for two years by the International Tennis Federation. Custom Belgium Soccer Jersey. The Russian acknowledged taking meldonium after Jan. 1. She is appealing her sanction to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.WADA said no fault findings apply in cases where less than 1 microgram per milliliter of the drug is detected. Anything above that should be handled as a doping case.We are pleased that the necessary urinary excretion studies have now progressed, and that the guidance we are now able to provide our stakeholders to help them manage meldonium cases is clear and scientifically robust, WADA President Craig Reedie said.The Latvian-made drug, which is typically prescribed for heart conditions, was widely used as a supplement by athletes in Eastern European countries. The drug increases blood flow, which improves exercise capacity by carrying more oxygen to the muscles. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
swq520824

Wróć do Rozwój mowy