MEXICO CITY - Fabricio Werdum won the interim heavyweight ti

MEXICO CITY - Fabricio Werdum won the interim heavyweight ti

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 22 wrz 2017, o 10:39

MEXICO CITY - Fabricio Werdum won the interim heavyweight title when he stopped Mark Hunt in the second round on Saturday night at UFC 180. Youth Michael Jordan Jersey .Werdum (19-5-1) got off to a slow start, but hit Hunt with a right knee to the face to secure the win in the UFCs debut in Mexico. It was the fifth consecutive victory for the Brazilian fighter.I respect Mark Hunt, he hit me hard, but I stayed here a long time in Mexico to win this title, this one is for my family and all of Brazil, Werdum said.The event was supposed to be a showcase for Cain Velasquez, the Mexican-American champion who has a strong following in Mexico. Instead, the oft-injured Velasquez hurt his right knee and dropped out of his bout against Werdum last month, sending the UFC scrambling for something to show the 21,000 fans who sold out the Arena Cuidad de Mexico in eight hours.Hunt (10-9-1), a 40-year-old Australian brawler with a history of thrilling fights, got the call from the UFC one month after he stopped Roy Nelson in Japan for his fifth win in seven fights, losing only to former UFC champion Junior Dos Santos in that stretch.But Hunt was unable to continue his positive stretch.I didnt see that one coming, Hunt said of the knee that ended the fight.Velasquez was part of a sold-out crowd at the raucous Arena Ciudad de Mexico. The Mexican fans, who had waited for years for the UFC to come to their country, sang the Cielito Lindo, a tradition for any big event, and chanted oles.Prior to the main event, rising Mexican-American welterweight Kelvin Gastelum (11-0) took care of veteran title contender Jake Ellenberger (29-9) by submission in the first round.This is the biggest victory of my career, I*m so happy to get here with all of you guys, an emotional Gastelum said in Spanish. Viva Mexico, thanks for everything.In the undercard fights, Mexico City*s Augusto Montano had a strong UFC debut by defeating Chris Heatherly (8-3-0) by TKO in the first round of their welterweight fight. Hector Garcia defeated Edgar Garcia by tapout in the first round, also in the welterweight division. Featherweight Ricardo Lamas also won. Jordan Jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. Official Michael Jordan Jersey . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. http://www.michaeljordanjersey.com/ . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed.WASHINGTON -- Drew Gooden has agreed to join the Washington Wizards on a 10-day contract. Gooden is expected to sign the deal and join the team in time for Thursdays game against the Toronto Raptors. The Wizards are in need of frontcourt depth after losing forward Nene to a sprained left MCL. Nene is expected to be sidelined about six weeks. Trevorr Booker started in Nenes place Tuesday night against the Orlando Magic. Cheap Michael Jordan Jersey. Gooden hasnt played since he was designated as an amnesty player by the Milwaukee Bucks last summer. He had two years and about $13.4 million remaining on his contact at the time. The 32-year-old Gooden has played for nine teams over 11 NBA seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy