Czy Wasze czterolatki mówią już "sz" i "cz"?

Czy Wasze czterolatki mówią już "sz" i "cz"?

Postautor: marta_p » 12 kwie 2011, o 19:59

Wczoraj byliśmy na bilansie czterolatka i mamy skierowanie do logopedy na kontrole bo F nie wymawia jeszcze sz i cz. chciałabym się zapytać z ciekawości jak to jest u Was tzn u waszych dzieci?
marta_p

Re: Czy Wasze czterolatki mówią już "sz" i "cz"?

Postautor: Ramona » 13 kwie 2011, o 20:47

4 latek powinien już wymawiać sz i cz, jeśli nie wymawia może oznaczać, że nie pionizuje języka a wtedy pewnie też ma połykanie typu niemowlęcego. Jeśli tak Pani powiedziano proszę nie porównywać do innych dzieci tylko zgłosić się do specjalisty
Ramona

Re: Czy Wasze czterolatki mówią już "sz" i "cz"?

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:02

. They must be easy to be happy, easy to laugh, and then it is easy to full of disappointment and despair. Of course, perhaps, in the disappointment and despair of this matter, we are not any different. Growth is not happy, then the positive meaning of growth where?Miss those little partners in life Miss those little partners in life  Sandbags, jump lattice, write words, three words, rubber band, these childhood games in series from childhood memories, memories often flow in the gap in the quietly shuttle into the brain's gully, the picture is always intermittent With the small partners of the figure.    This state of childhood memories almost runs through most of the trajectory of life, this state is like in every season of life have different partners passing your life, life and because of their passing and become broad, these Wide and came together and partners together to form a piece of film-like picture, with the passage of time partners left, but left a circle of life pan rippling thoughts. University has been together for four years after the sisters, after graduation never seen through the network, Nike Air Max Shoes telephone contact, slowly contact becomes scarce, but the share of deep Nike Roshe Run Slip feelings in the heart is always driven by memory thoughts. I think we are just separated by the distance, that thoughts after all, like the moncler outlet onine fragrance will not evaporate like floating in the air, so that your nose could not help but to sniff. Pink and green brick walls, crushed green and white tiles and tiles, orange sunshine in the noon after the hot began to become moist, slowly through the embossed glass frame in the glass window exposure, the whole person and therefore Relieved to let go of the busy day began to enter the semi-sleep relaxed state. When I was half awake, I remembered the overnight Christmas night spent at KFC, the same color as your coat and Santa Claus's clothing, holding a hydrogen balloon with a bite of the cat in the hands of KFC. These as raving like a fish walk in the brain, atrium, sometimes warm, sometimes cold. How many partners in our lives? We do not remember it, but the touch of the scene of the 'love', see things think people 'thinking' are in a sudden wake of the time to arouse the hearts of those deep images, They are in series to form a my exclusive TV series, in my self-directed drama, I and my partners take turns on the opponent play, emotions are not let go, I and my little partners are one There is no curtain of the drama, but we will still Adidas Scarpe be at the end of each episode to play thanks to the small partners of the subtitles, without them how to interpret this out of our exclusive drama out of it? Do not have their life drama and how wonderful it? Without them, how can I continue to play the next episode of my life? I love my little companions! Next life, we meet again!Always on the way home to ride to find the real oneself. There are two gourds in the window, a late night in June, I and his brother planted them, now is as long as half a meter high, sooner or later watering, looking forward to flowering results. Think of that one meter window, determined to buy them a shelf. Cycling to Xinfeng, which opened the Zapatos Under Armour Curry small commodity city is holding the city k song contest, mind is not here, did not stay. Did not want to come out, but catch the k song contest climax, watching the host and the players interact, can not help but lament these people though not bright and bright stars, but also has its own cheerful and talented, No one is easy. In fact, UGG Orejeras rojo for this kind of open-air small-scale performances, I have never liked, always feel that such a bluff can only grandstanding Canada Goose Italia but can not take the pet, in vain. But today it seems, but suddenly changed the idea, whether they are vibrant or hesitant, even though the results may not be as expected as good, not also prepared in Zapatos Nike Shox full swing, like the Blauer Nuovo female writer said, not all Is it for someone who lives hard for a dream? And what qualifications are there to make any contempt for them? In this world, you can not despise any one person or one thing, because at the moment you start to despise, you are caught in a contemptuous whirlpool. After I was working, the dream of the previous chase gave up, shackles in my own cage, especially in July, my outlook on life has changed to a great extent, I thought before that can not be with these Out of tune with the personnel of any connection now has been inextricably linked, but also more understand, has always been proud of the University of four years in the world is not dangerous half, as if my abandoned four years ruined a good time , The only thing that proves me to exist is: you are old. Yes, I am no longer young, but I am not old, but when the friends are gradually in the workplace more and more vigorous time, but I gradually began to reveal the trend of decay, yes, my body skin, and even spiritual vitality , Are beginning to grow old. And accompanied by my old to come from those who are intermittent piecemeal memories. Niang mother pregnant in October, when I was not the storm, but also feel hard, I do not know how many days a
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy