March to NL Central crown just might be Joe Maddon's best wo

March to NL Central crown just might be Joe Maddon's best wo

Postautor: lucky » 28 wrz 2017, o 08:55

ST. LOUIS -- How did Chicago Cubs manager Ted Larsen Womens Jersey Joe Maddon do at least one thing San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy wasn’t able to accomplish in three tries? Something Kansas City Royals skipper Ned Yost and Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell also couldn't do? All three won at least one World Series in recent years, but none returned to the playoffs the next season. Maddon’s Cubs are on the verge of doing just that despite losing to the St. Louis Cardinals 8-7 on Tuesday night. Their magic number http://www.bearsnflofficialproshop.com/ted-larsen-jersey-for-sale-c-58.html to clinch the NL Central remains one. “If I thought I learned anything from the two previous times, it’s that it’s tiring,” Maddon said before Tuesday’s game. “It takes a part of you away from you.” Maddon won a ring as a bench coach with the Los Angeles Angels in 2002, then went to the World Series in 2008 with the Tampa Bay Rays. His worldview has developed over time, and it isn’t hard to understand: Rest trumps all, especially after winning a championship. After all, the Cubs were playing baseball in November. “What I thought I learned was really be patient and really emphasize not pushing Authentic Max Tuerk Womens Jersey too hard too quickly,” Maddon said. “The two other times I’ve been involved in that, wow, you definitely burn out. You run out of gas and have no chance.” Maddon navigated the first half of this season in fantastic fashion. The moment he realized his team wasn’t ready to push hard -- while injuries piled up on him -- he did the only thing possible: nothing. He rotated his players in and out while using the good fortune of the division the Cubs were in to simply survive. No team ran away and hid. Maddon pointed toward the second half, in which he thought his players would be healthier and have their legs underneath them. “The hangover effect is real, if you look at what teams have done,” Cubs president Theo Epstein said. “That’s nothing to be ashamed of, but I think there is always an opportunity to focus and elevate the caliber of play at a really important time. Our http://www.officialnikechargershop.com/max-tuerk-jersey-for-sale-c-26.html guys have absolutely done that.” They elevated exactly when Maddon asked them to. He didn’t call a team meeting but addressed it individually, and the urgency became obvious. The Cubs stormed out of the second half, winning their first six games, all on the road. Once again, the tactics that Maddon has honed over the years worked. “He’s very positive,” Epstein said. “Manages with the big picture in mind. Look at what we’ve done in the second halves under him. He’s done a great job.” Maddon added: “I’m pleased in the sense that what I’ve always believed, I carried here and haven’t backed down regarding how to work with a baseball team, how to run a game, how to develop young players. All that stuff, nothing has changed. If you had seen Olivier Vernon Womens Jersey me in previous years, nothing has changed. It’s nice to see your methods are validated.” In his opening news conference in 2014 at a bar near Wrigley Field, Maddon was asked if he would bring his unconventional ways to a big market. He never hesitated: Of course he would. He figured his style would work anywhere -- and it has. Asked to assess himself, he wasn’t about to go on a long diatribe. “I’ll concede to one thing,” Maddon said. “These last three years, overall, have validated my teaching principles in this game and how to go about it.” The evidence is in the results. Nine of Maddon's past 10 seasons have been winning ones, compiled in two different markets. When the Cubs clinch this year, it’ll be Maddon's seventh playoff appearance in 10 seasons. Meetings aren’t the answer. Creating the right environment is. And Maddon did it again in 2017. “I’m pleased how our guys have responded to the method,” he said with a smile. The marathon http://www.authenticnikegiantshop.com/Olivier-Vernon-Jersey portion of the major league season is about to give way to the sprint that is the postseason, when the game warps, rotations truncate, and strengths and weaknesses of clubs become magnified. One component that makes the MLB postseason particularly interesting, and different than other major North American pro sports, is that no matter how much the game changes from the regular season, it's still much more democratic than its NFL and NBA contemporaries. Baseball teams have different strengths and weakness. It is not a league where having a great QB -- or a not great one -- makes a big difference. It is not a league where one position, one player, separates contenders from noncontenders.
lucky

Re: March to NL Central crown just might be Joe Maddon's bes

Postautor: Jay332843867 » 29 wrz 2017, o 10:22

e, three things all things. The results of Zhu Xi now reason is the origin of the universe, the original separation of the 'Road' and 'reason', stir and mix it into the truth. Then, he put the UGG Orejeras rojo days of peace and desire to stand up, that the desire is the root of all evil, put forward the fate of extinction, which Nike Free Run 3 is clearly absorbed the Buddha, the Buddha is not to teach you to see it down. 'All the sentient beings, all the wisdom of virtue, but with delusion and can not prove.' So the Buddha taught you to remove the delusion, remove the attachment, emotions do not all, put down four empty, six quiet, you Timberland Roma Negozio can become a Buddha. The results of Zhu Xi said that the human desires can not have, have to put down in order to conform to justice, how to become You can not marry a beautiful woman as a wife, to see through all the marriages of a male and female can not follow the truth? Moreover, you want to put their own ideas to tell others, so that others accept this, this behavior itself constitutes a kind of desire. So that Zhu Xi can not do their own, that other people are not more difficult thing In any case, he succeeded in creating new Confucianism by borrowing the theory of Taoism and Buddhism. Confucianism is the rule of the body, you use it to rule the world, this thing is a bit too idealistic. So the Confucian people tell you this person to be sincere and then be able to self-cultivation of the country at home. You will be able to do this. He believes that all the desires are evil shameful, you covet the material to enjoy, covet the fame and fortune, all are shameful evil, so what kind of result? We have learned the history of the world, much like the European Renaissance, the kind of asceticism, the purpose of his abstinence who abstinence, so that the fate of extinction, is to let the bottom of how the same. The emperor can not destroy the desire, he should watch the TV Canada Goose also see, eat McDonald's also eat, and let the bottom of the dry. This is called the ruling class to serve. But also like Confucianism to repair Qi Zhiping school, self-cultivation of the country at home, you can do this person that you are very great, the problem is that I can not do this, there is nothing to sanctions, There is nothing to bind me, my man Under Armour Curry entirely by moncler outlet sito ufficiale my own binding, unlike the Europeans have the law, the president must do the law. We are not, the officer no Nike Scarpe one to control you, rely on your own self-control, you as an official you should be a model, but only should be, in fact, bad things or no one knows, so the equivalent of cultivating a To help the hypocrite. This is a clear reason for the Ming and Qing dynasties that time of China, especially for economic development is clearly unfavorable. But you do not say that the benefits of science are not, can not say so. It is, after all, is an excellent part of the traditional Chinese culture, people are sincere sincerity, repair Qi Zhiping, if you can restrain yourself to do, it is not easy, and you are around the people and all the benefits The You see, when the Republic of China, school school school songs are generally so sing, 'the future of the country on the world depends on my generation.' We now basically no one concerned about the school song, the family of the world who care, only their own high salary. Do you go to college for the purpose of the motherland? Do not joke, so many years also said that Premier Zhou said to the rise of the Chinese and the study, which was also some people laugh at him shocked. Nike Air Max Shoes I said that you are now studying to read well in the future to serve the country, you will be happy, I think my mind slippers shoes. Engage in what, reading is not for themselves, parents are so educated, you study hard, the future can make a lot of money. Zapatos Nike Shox I am more realistic, I read is to recruit when the Ministry of Personnel to get my resume on the bar, tomorrow you come to work, for this. People can not do so, to be so selfish, talent all go abroad do not come back, so the science of this thing is not a little positive significance today, he still teach people to have intellectuals of the integrity and ambition, and ultimately to the world. But at the time, especially hinder the development of China's commodity economy. Heart school even more powerful, and the founder of the heart of the Southern Song Dynasty Lu Jiuyuan, the Ming Dynasty Wang Yangming Wang Shouren to develop it to the extreme. My heart that the universe, my heart outside no other things, everything is not seeking. Meaning that my heart would like to have everything, the world is not everything in my heart an impression of it, then why do I come to things, think about it, music and music, to a small universe outbreak, more Happy The Chiang Kai-shek is the most popular Wang Yangming, so travel to Taipei, then a must go to the 'Yangming Mountain Forest Park', Yang Ming Shan was originally called grass Hill, Mr. Jiang to that after it changed its name to Yangming Mountain, because he Worship Wang Shouren. So the science and mind is the official idea of ??the Ming and Qing Dynasties, this thing is detrimental to the
Jay332843867

Wróć do Rozwój mowy