TORONTO -- After missing over three weeks with an infected l

TORONTO -- After missing over three weeks with an infected l

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 29 wrz 2017, o 11:32

TORONTO -- After missing over three weeks with an infected left foot, Peter Holland finally feels like hes getting back to game shape. Anthony Brown Jersey . Holland setup two goals, including the game winner, as the Toronto Marlies extended their win streak to four games with a 4-2 win over the Binghamton Senators in American Hockey League action Wednesday. It was Hollands first two assists since he was re-assigned to the Marlies by the Maple Leafs last Saturday. "Obviously with a month off there, not playing or practising was pretty tough," said Holland. "Getting back in the first game, timing was a little off, I felt a little better today, in the second one. "(The foot) was very infected and I was in the hospital for about four or five days in a row having an IV and antibiotics. (I was) on crutches for a couple days." Mike Duco scored the winner, giving the Marlies a 3-1 lead at 7:18 of the second by putting a rebound off a Holland shot past Nathan Lawson while crashing into the Senators goalie. "I knew (Duco) was driving the net, the goalie looked like he was cheating over a little bit to the short side, I didnt know if my shot was maybe going to beat him," said Holland of the play. "But I knew Duco was going to be there if he kicked out the rebound." Josh Leivo added an empty netter with 14 seconds remaining in the third. Jerry DAmigo and Kenny Ryan had the other goals for the Marlies (32-17-4). Matt Puempel and Mark Stone scored for the Senators (33-17-4). Drew MacIntyre made 34 saves for his 24th win of the season while Lawson made 26 saves in the loss. After Ryan opened the scoring late in the first, the two teams combined for four second-period goals. DAmigo gave Toronto a 2-0 lead 46 seconds in on a power play, beating Lawson blocker-side from the faceoff dot for his 15th of the season. DAmigo now has eight goals and three assists in nine games this month. The Senators got on the board 33 seconds later as Puempel one-timed a Stone feed past MacIntyre for his 20th of the season. After Duco gave the Marlies a 3-1 lead, Binghamton pulled to within one before the second was over as Stone tapped in a Puempel feed on a two-man advantage for his 13th of the season. "We took some penalties that were uncharacteristic of us," said Marlies head coach Steve Spott. "The No. 1 criteria or No. 1 goal on our board today was not to take penalties against this team and we did. We paid for it. We allowed them to stay around." Ryan opened the scoring with 14 seconds remaining in the first taking a feed from DAmigo and beating Lawson glove-side for his third of the season. Ryan now has a goal and three assists in two games. The second, and final meeting, between the two teams goes April 16 in Binghamton. Following the game, Spott had a lengthy meeting with the Maple Leafs brass, including General Manager, Dave Nonis. With Dave Bolland potentially nearing a return to the Leafs lineup, Spott is expecting bodies to fall to his club. "It depends, theyre going to have some roster spots that are going to have to open up," Spott said. "David Bolland seems to be coming back in the near future. Hopefully that will have some sort of an affect with the Marlies. Well have to see how that all plays out." Notes: Toronto goalie Christopher Gibson (back) and forward Sam Carrick (upper body) both received medical clearance and will be available to the team Saturday when the Marlies host the Hamilton Bulldogs. If Gibson returns, Garret Sparks will likely be reassigned to the ECHL. Chaz Green Jersey . Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan. Deion Sanders Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Joe-Looney-Cowboys-Jersey/ . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday.Graham DeLaet starts his first tournament of 2014 this week in San Diego, teeing it up at the Farmers Insurance Open. While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. While every stop is important for the Canadian golfer, he is more than just a little excited about his first opportunity to play the Masters. "When I look at the schedule, thats the one thing that stands out," he said just prior to heading out to San Diego. "I feel like I know the course so well already, the breaks on the green and where to hit it. Its my highlight sporting event of the year to watch." DeLaet earned his spot in the field through his stellar 2013 season making it to the Tour Championship as well as finishing inside the top 50 on the Official World Golf Ranking. He even Tweeted out a picture of the official invitation, which now sits framed on a shelf in his living room. DeLaet is planning to head up to Augusta early to get a look at the course and hell have a pretty good tour guide with him. While playing the Shark Shootout in December with Mike Weir, the two Canadians made a plan for a side trip, likely on the Monday of one of the Florida stops. "It wont be hard to make time for that," he said. "Ive been told by a lot of people that my game suits the course, so Im excited to get up there and see it." There are a few stops prior to Augusta of course and DeLaet is hoping he can continue to play as he did for much of 2013, a year that saw him break out and become a bona fide world-class player. It was also a year that left him out of gas at the end, running on fumes as he hit the Christmas break. "It was a good off season," he stated. "I was really burned at the end of last year but now my battery has been recharged and Im ready to get going." The recharging included he and his wife Ruby moving to Phoenix, Ariz., although hell maintain a residence in Boise where hes lived since his school days. He also took in the Winter Classic hockey game in Ann Arbor, Mi., which he described as crazy (he was one of the few fans in attendance at the Leafs-Red Wings game wearing a Calgary Flames sweater). And, as he got closer to returning to play, there was also a lot of practice, trying to find the feel of his almost-pure swing that statistically has him as one of the games best ball-strikers. Thhe off-season was also busy from a sponsorship standpoint as most of his deals expired. Randy White Jersey. He signed a new clothing contract with Puma that will see him don some bright hues, including a regular red and white outfit every Sunday. He followed that by inking a deal with Canadian communications company Shaw, whose logo will appear on his hat and bag. And, despite some very lucrative offers - one reportedly with seven figures before the decimal point - he stayed with Titleist clubs and ball. "He was one of the hottest commodities out there. Everyone wanted him," said one equipment company executive. That, of course, is because they - like just about every Canadian golf fan, sees the great potential in DeLaet. He sees it too and is hoping this will be the year he notches his first victory along with a few other goals. "Im excited," stated the Weyburn, Sask., produce who turns 32 on Wednesday. "I want to try and put myself in that position to get the first win. The Presidents Cup again, staying inside the top 50 in the world and even moving up. Those are all outcome goals. I know that they come with how I play. Ive been working hard, putting in the proper practice and using the Monday, Tuesday Wednesday to take care of what I need to take care of so Im ready on Thursday." His tremendous play, perhaps highlighted by his Presidents Cup appearance, has meant other changes as well. First off, his schedule will be different in 2014. In fact, it already is. He skipped the SONY Open in Hawaii, and event in which hes performed well in the past and loves to attend. And there will be other tournaments that have been on his itinerary that will be squeezed out to make room for all four majors as well as the lucrative no-cut World Golf Championship events. There is a stretch starting with the British Open where hell play eight out of nine weeks, an exhausting but unavoidable itinerary. With the great play has also come a crushing demand on his time. More autograph requests. More sponsor requests. And more media requests. "It comes with the territory," DeLaet said. "As I rise up the rankings, I get more attention. You try to limit it as much as you can but at the same time you know its part of the job and you know that its important to talk to certain people." This week marks the start of what could be a very big year for DeLaet. Hes pumped and ready for it. So is most of Canada. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy