Without Sean Lee, Byron Jones and others must make a play

Without Sean Lee, Byron Jones and others must make a play

Postautor: Angel92 » 8 paź 2017, o 09:01

The most telling sign for the state of the http://www.divasta.com/doug-baldwin-jersey-c-1_45.html Dallas Cowboys defense happened shortly after the team’s locker room opened when Sean Lee exited looking sharp in a tailored suit with a slick tie. He had not showered.
He is but one player on a field with 10 others, but without their Pro Bowl middle linebacker his defense was nothing.
Lee missed Sunday’s game with a hamstring injury against the LA Rams, and it was quite apparent in the Cowboys’ 35-30 loss.
“That’s an easy excuse, but that’s not it,” safety Byron Jones said.
Then what is it? Because 30 points should be enough for a win at home.
It’s Oct. 1 and the Cowboys are one loss away from matching their season total of defeats from last season, in part because the offensive line is not as good as it was from a year ago, and the defense remains in need of plays more than just players.
Sean Lee is a player who makes plays, and the idea that second-year linebacker Jaylon Smith is ready to complement, forget replace, a guy such http://www.aescranna.com/doug-baldwin-jersey-c-1_14.html as Lee at this juncture is drunken stupidity.
Considering the injury Smith sustained before his rookie year, it’s hard to be upset with Smith. He’s young and his leg is still recovering. Smith gets a pass.
Angel92

Re: Without Sean Lee, Byron Jones and others must make a pla

Postautor: evahe » 9 paź 2017, o 02:54

I wrote a letter in his letter, and in the letter I had to say how to burn the nike pas cher sundial Writing, how many bottles of ink to write, and how many sheets of paper torn I remember my mom at that time, how your trash every day so much waste paper ah, collected to take the waste collection station can sell several pieces of it! I dreamed that he received my confession of the letter when the face is how the joy and shock, after reading the letter decisively said with me, fantasy every day to go home with school. Is this fantasy, support me through the cold winter night. At that time I, such as 'Farewell My Concubine' in the Cheng Die, not crazy like love him. That letter, I did not write. I am afraid that letter will interrupt our friendship. How to sing the lyrics: to your love has been very quiet. Maybe I did not have the courage. Today, he wore a black coat, surrounded by a gray sweater. There was a girl beside him, wearing a red feather, as in the beginning of the winter ten yard to open the plant that red plum so bright. I do not want to bother them, want to pretend not to see them. His eyes just crashed into me. Static In the first snow in 2017, I met the boys who had been crush on. I pretend to be very surprised to greet him, chatter a few words. I was so happy that I had not crossed the 38th line, we were still classmates, or friends. February 12, Li Chun has passed, reward the snow, everything in front of the winter will become the remains, until the grass long warbler fly, winter as bamboo shadow sweep the streets without 2017 Adidas NMD any trace of trace. The day is a snow, not how to pay attention, it has been covered with mountains, covered chaussure nike femme pas cher with the whole mountain, the mountains snow, crystal clear. And then staring, it Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet has quietly melted, only the dead branches of the peach, but began to recover. Memories like the exhibition room stained with dust specimens, days for a long time, the specimen dust, began to blur, but only slightly with a rag gently wipe, and back to the bright and sigh. I do not know who took the rag to wipe my mind dust.The first snow in 2017 No snow in the winter, there is regret. The first snow in 2017 landed on January 12th. Snow is not big, the city is not see, but in the city surrounded by the mountains, but can see the snow, such as winter eyes, reveals a cool and cold. I went to climb the snow on this morning. Winding stone path, lying on a thin layer of Nike Air Max 90 snow, you can see the messy shoes engraved on the top, due to stampede and melted into Adidas Pas Cher Femme a pool Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 of water, it is regrettable, cool through the hiking shoes took the opportunity to my feet Drill in. I have not boarded the top, but in the mountainside under a holly tree met me once crush on the boys. Who knows, crush a person, in addition to bitter, that is pain, but it is willing. In the era of reading, the book to the schoolbag mention, full of thoughts is him, thinking of his laugh, thinking of his thick hair, thinking about his lectures look like, has been advocating to students decompression is effective Little policy so that our bag of heavy, but Shen, but his head installed in the class when the teacher said something like water duck back, New Balance 574 leaving no trace. How can he not know that I like him? I often ask myself. That year I was fifteen years old, the second day. I kept a pot in the classroom, is a pot of aloe vera, I put it on the classroom the last side of the platform, he was tall, sitting in the last row, every time, I have to take care of aloe on the grounds To the back of the classroom, while he did not pay attention, secretly aim at him glances. He never found that I was peeking at him, perhaps knowing that I was peeking he just did not expose me, I see most of his side face, long eyelashes, straight nose, youth scars as if healed Leaving on his face such as acne and the like traces of his face, such as Haotian moon like smooth. I think it is a bit shame to peek at him, but still can not help but see him. At that time the school popular twins, SHE songs, even the Air Max Shoes Online campus radio are put their songs.
evahe

Wróć do Rozwój mowy