nipola out for 12 weeks, Woodward backs Wasps Natha

nipola out for 12 weeks, Woodward backs Wasps Natha

Postautor: swq520824 » 10 paź 2017, o 14:59

OTTAWA -- Seeing himself as a bit of a chameleon, Bobby Ryan believes he can blend in on just about any team. Allen Iverson Nuggets Jersey . And while he is convinced that he will adapt to any spot in the lineup, the new Ottawa Senators star forward has no intention of filling Daniel Alfredssons skates. Ryan made an appearance in the nations capital Wednesday for the first time since being acquired in a July 5 trade from the Anaheim Ducks. "I dont think theres anyone whos going to take that place," the 26-year-old Ryan said of the leadership role former captain Alfredsson had on the team. "Especially with what hes done in the community," he added. "If anybodys going to do that, its going to be (Jason Spezza)." The Ryan trade was overshadowed by Alfredssons surprising decision to sign with Detroit as a free agent after 17 seasons in Ottawa. Ryan said it will take some getting used to being in a hockey-mad market like Ottawa. "Its a completely different culture from what its been like the past six years," he said. "(Being in Ottawa) is a completely different way of viewing hockey. I cant wait to be a part of it." Ryan is expected to play on the Senators top line alongside Spezza and says in addition to getting to know the city, he needs to get to know his fellow teammates. He says hes spoken to Spezza a couple of times but they havent yet skated together, something Ryan said he needs to do so they can both get a feel for each others playing style. "I know that well probably skate together for two or three weeks before camp starts," he said. "Playing with a guy like that is easy." The Senators gave up plenty to get Ryan, sending forward Jakob Silfverberg, prospect Stefan Noesen and a first-round pick in 2014. Ryan had 11 goals and 30 points last season in Anaheim, where he played in the shadow of teammates Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf. "Last year was kind of a write-off," he said of the lockout-shortened season. "It just never really took off for me." Ryan said hes happy to moving to the East Coast so he can be closer to his hometown of Collingswood, N.J., a suburb of Philadelphia. "I get to be in Philly and play there, too," said Ryan. "So Im excited about that." Jamal Murray Jersey . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/JaVale-Mc ... ts-Jersey/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Sir Clive Woodward has backed Eddie Jones decision to criticise the Australian scrum, labelling it clever stuff.Writing in his column for the Daily Mail, the World Cup-winning coach said the scrum will now come under close scrutiny in the week leading up to Saturdays Test at Twickenham with Jones getting on the front-foot as he prepares to face the Wallabies for the fourth time this year.Woodwards comments come after Jones said he was hoping to meet referee Jaco Peyper ahead of Saturdays Test to address what he feels are technical issues with the Wallabies pack.?Eddie Jones is so lasered in on beating Australia that his post-match comments on Saturday almost immediately centred on the Wallabies rather than the match aggainst Argentina, Woodward wrote. Ty Lawson Jersey. Eddie was clearly keen to get on the front foot right at the start of the week -- in fact before the Aussies had even kicked off against Ireland -- and made a big issue of the Australian scrummaging technique.It will now come under close scrutiny this week, whether it is illegal or not. Clever stuff. Job done.With Billy Vunipola out for 12 weeks, Woodward backs Wasps Nathan Hughes to step in at No.8 against Australia and says it is surely too early to consider Jack Clifford for Test duty after he just completed his recovery from a 10-week layoff. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
swq520824

Wróć do Rozwój mowy