World record holders Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov wo

World record holders Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov wo

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 11 paź 2017, o 09:40

World record holders Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov won the gold medal in pairs figure skating in Sochi on Wednesday, and their Russian teammates Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov took the silver. Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . The heavily favoured duo put in an almost flawless performance to the delight of the crowd. Their score of 152.69 was only two points off of their own world record. Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov took the silver. Bronze went to the German duo of Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy, the silver medallists four years ago in Vancouver. Two Canadian teams put in strong performances but finished just off the podium. Canadians Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch finished in fifth with a score of 131.18, and their Canadian teammates Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford came in seventh with a seasons best score of 127.32 for them. But the night belonged to Russia and Russian skating fans, with the world champions Volosozhar and Trankov adding to Russias medal haul from figure skating events. "This is a very special moment in our lives, to be skating in a Russian Olympics," Trankov said after their short program performance. Canadians Paige Lawrence and Rudi Swiegers, both from Saskatchewan, skated earlier and put up a score of 103.01 after a few small missteps. With files from The Associated Press Tavon Austin Jersey . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. Todd Gurley II Jersey .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-42-rams-nolan-cromwell-jersey.aspx . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki is among a few players that missed the Mavericks game against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday. Nowitzki and center Tyson Chandler were given the night off to rest, while point guard Rajon Ronndo missed the tilt due to left Achilles soreness. Pharoh Cooper Jersey. The Mavs rallied to beat the Sacramento Kings in a 108-104 overtime victory on Tuesday. Rondo led the trio with 21 points, while Chandler deposited 16 points with 17 rebounds in the win. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Re: World record holders Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Tranko

Postautor: Jay332843867 » 12 paź 2017, o 04:58

ill naturally beco e capable people.
With ordinary people, natural y, or an ordinary person,
Everyone wants to l ve better for their future.
There is always a tandard for living better.
You want to be appy, go to find happy people,
You want to go happy o find happy people,
You w nt to go with money to follow the rich people.
This is a living standard.
Happy or happy. In order to dream, for freedom ca be anything,
Secular, you a ways want to eat. And it's three day a day.
WeChat public number; helll6
Bottom of the dayYou sultry rain
Wake up early in the morning, I heard a burst of rain outside the window. Opened the curtains, it r ally started from the rain. This long-awaited rain Yeah, you finally came!
No thunderstorms come so violent: that black mass of a terrible dark clouds, accompanied by dazzling light of lightning and rolling thunder of the cheer, it is daunting, dare to come forward close. There is no storm that raging, storms, thousands of rain ay block the whole world, people can only keep in the house to spend time.
Now only outside the wind and rain, although to the summer, but this rain is still as gentle as the rain, no trace. Not dripping from the eaves dripping rain, splashed on the ground issued a ticking sound, really not easy to detect, I really do not know when this rain began. Balcony hanging clothes on the bar hanging down a string of translucent water droplets. There is a bird standing on the eaves of th corner, unbridled chirp, completely ignoring the smoke in front of smoke.
For this rain, the people have long wist, waiting for the rain to grow beans, paddy fields in the seedlings also bowed his head, waiting for the water to moisten it that smoke throat it. This is really a rain, a timely rain, a life-saving rain!
This rain Nike Air Jordan Pas Cher is still a little small, but the Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 weather forecast that after a few days there will be rain, farmers tangled for a long time the heart, relaxed down, no wonder will be happy to see little rain. The most happy to t e number of two girls, in the rain chasing the play outside the small cat.
This sultry rain so unhurriedly free drift, and sometimes drifted Chaussures pour Homme Nike into the two short hair room, and sometimes drift into the honeysuckle between the flower. Even sparrows, swallows are not afraid of its power, have wings, in the breeze drizzle glide, flying. Finally, I actually saw a moth in the flowers dare to start in this rain white wings.
But fortunately there are thick clouds in the sky shrouded in the earth, dense turns, not through a trace of the gap. Other ise, I will think that the sun is empty, but the air outside a bit boring.
You sulturing rain ah, can not simply do not Nike Air Max Cheap Sale let people tangled, do not let people wistfully. Is the urgency of my temper, or the footsteps of this rain is too slow, the more you are anxious, it is more ignore you, still so untubely, really do not ask me like. I still ike those rainy days, people feel fun dripping, never dragging their feet.
Day, this rain then people wish? Timely drift in the need for the place, nourishing everything and people dry heart. Or watering nike pas cher the farmer's hope of the field, or the achievements of the hands of t e hands of the article, or decorate the text of the people of the picture;
Wait until the Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes afternoon, as if I heard my wish, this rain burst of a while, more and more. I am pleased to look out the window, I hope this sultry rain can be even more fierc , after all, there is no more than a month did not rain.You sultry rain
Wake up early in the morning, I heard a burst of rain outside the window. Opened the curtains, it r ally started from the rain. This long-awaited rain Yeah, you finally came!
No thunderstorms come so violent: that black mass of a terrible dark clouds, accompanied by dazzling light of lightning and rolling Nike Air Max Shoes thunder of the cheer, it is daunting, dare to come forward close. There is no storm that raging, storms, thousands of rain ay block the whole world, people can only keep in the house to spend time.
Now only outside the wind and rain, although to the summer, but this rain is still as gentle as the rain, no trace. Not dripping Adidas Ultra Boost from the eaves dripping rain, splashed on the ground issued a ticking sound, really not easy to detect, I really do not know when this rain began. Balcony hanging clothes on the bar hanging down a string of translucent water droplets. There is a bird standing on the eaves of th corner, unbridled chirp, completely ignoring the smoke in front of smoke.
For this rain, the people have long wist, waiting for the rain to grow beans, paddy fields in the seedlings also bowed his head, waiting for the water to moisten it that smoke throat it. This is really a rain, a timely rain, a life-saving rain!
This rain is still a little small, but the weather New Balance en ligne forecast that after a few days there will be rain, farmers tangled for a long time the heart, relaxed down, no wonder will be happy to see little rain. The most happy to t e number of two girls, in the rain chasing the play outside the small cat.
This sultry rain so unhurriedly free drift, and sometimes drifted into the
Jay332843867

Wróć do Rozwój mowy