Add DVD VOB files to Windows Movie Maker

Add DVD VOB files to Windows Movie Maker

Postautor: lauralily520 » 11 paź 2017, o 11:00

This article showcases best way to import DVD VOB files to edit with Windows Movie Maker.

A VOB (DVD Video Object) file is a file container format that DVDs use. A VOB file contains the actual movie from a DVD and its audio and streaming data that allows a user to scroll through the video. Generally, a VOB file can be opened on a computer by playing it with most modern media players.

But I have a painful experience when importing DVD VOB videos into Windows Movie Maker for creating a personal video. Windows Movie Maker cannot open the .vob files in Win 8.1pro. The audio version opens, but not the video.

In order to import DVD VOB files in Windows Movie Maker without hassle, an ultimate solution is to convert VOB to Windows Movie Makerfriendly formats. (Generally, there is no WMV playback issues in Windows.) To achieve the goal, you can use Brosoft Video Converter Ultimate to encode your VOB videos in Windows(Windows 7/8/10 included).

This VOB file converter provides all you need. You can use it to convert VOB to WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, AVI, M4V, FLV, ASF, MPEG, DivX and hundreds of other formats. Besides converting VOB, it can also convert among other video/audio formats. Not only does it functions as a VOB video converter, but also as a VOB editor that you can use to trim VOB, crop VOB, merge VOB and so forth to personalize and touch up your movies before converting them. Now download the program and check out the steps below.

Obrazek

Guide: How to Convert and Add DVD VOB files to Windows Movie Maker

Source From: Ripping DVD VOB to Windows Movie Maker

Step 1- Add VOB files: Simply drag-and-drop your .vob file to the main window of this program or click “Add” icon to load your .vob video. You can add multiple files at a time an convert them in batch.

The program also allows you to merge several video clips into a single video file for a seamless playback. Just choose the “Merge into one file” option.

Step 2- Select Windows Movie Maker supported format: Since Windows Movie Maker only supports WMV, ASF, MPG (MPEG-1) and AVI (DV-AVI), you can choose one format of them. Here I recommend “HD Video” > “WMV HD(*.wmv)” as the output video format.

Step 3 — Start VOB to Windows Movie Maker conversion: Simply click the “Convert” button to start encoding VOB to WMV, everything else will be automated. If you have added quite a bunch of video files, it would take some time to convert. In such case, you can click Option and tick the box “Shut down the computer after conversion”.

After the conversion, click “Open” to locate the result videos and then you can import the converted files to Windows Movie Make for editing via its “Import video” option.

Additional tips:
This Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is not only designed for converting DVD VOB files for Windows Movie Maker. It is also professional in making FLV, VOB, AVI, MKV, TiVo, MPG, MP4 files editable in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Elements, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects, Magix Movie Editor Pro, Pinnacle Studio, CyberLink PowerDirector, etc to meet your different needs.

More Guides:

Import Blu-ray files to Windows Movie Maker
Convert VLC files to MP4 format video
Watch DVD on HP Spectre x360 13 (2017)
Watch DVD movies on Lenovo Yoga 910
Upload Blu-ray ISO to Dropbox
Move Disney DVD movies to Fire 7 Kids Tablet
Convert MKV to VOB for DVD Player
Convert MVI to VOB for DVD Player
Convert Tivo to VOB/MPEG-2 for DVD Player
Watch Disney Blu-ray movies to Fire 7 Kids Tablet
Best Way to Rip Blu-ray for Plex
Converting Video_TS/ISO/VOB files to Plex Media Server
Importing Panasonic GH5 4K Video to Camtasia Studio
How can i Convert and Upload DVD to Google Drive
What Best Solution to Rip Redbox DVD
Ripping DVD VOB to Windows Movie Maker
What way to Convert Video_TS to MP4 format video
How Ripping Blu-ray ISO to MKV keeping best quality
How Making Windows Media Player Play Video_TS files
Playing Blu-ray in Windows 10
Steps to Watch Disney DVD on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
Free Download Best 4K UHD/4K Blu-ray Player from Brorsoft
Play 4K UHD Videos/4K Blu-rays on Wins/Mac
lauralily520

Re: Add DVD VOB files to Windows Movie Maker

Postautor: Jay332843867 » 12 paź 2017, o 04:48

ding of the suffering of life. Buzhi Yu helpless face.
When the Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes night lying on the balcony, the stars of the streamer as if a pair of gentle hands, healed all the grievances and tired in the day, gently holding a dream, sleepy sleep, I like this way closed eyes Night, opened his eyes is a dawn of the night, it reminds us all the time, hope will come, the night will always be in the past, and you will have a gentle dream in the night.
God gave everyone the right to dream, this initial idea must be extremely gentle, must be hope that everyone can release themselves in a dream, in the dream to get the most intimate treatment. And the Buddha, gave everyone a silence of silence, he hoped that all the hustle and bustle of people who can get a quiet compr hend, the world, sometimes too much noise, need to be constantly filtered.
The last three straight line of life makes me feel very depressed, obviously has been away from this day, but we are not consciously close to. The concept of strong and fragile, a moment was most vividly. t is easy, but action is difficult, has always been the source of my pain.
When the bus is running on the road that is constantly repeating, everything on the roadside seems to have nothing new, just repeat it. Is this the so-called warmth and goodwill? Last night and a friend on the eve of the meal, said a lot, and now many people, will be a thing as a habit, regardless of the nature of the matter. This is also the root of many people lack the spirit of the contemporary, there is no reflec ion of no reflection of the living, because everything has become a habit.
He said, we need to constantly reflect on their own, so that in the vast boundless time and space which will not lose themselves, lost direction, only through their own and the constant questioning the world, it will not Nike Air Max Shoes be helpless. France pas cher en ligne Yes, we only have to constantly analyze themselves, analyze their own inner and reality, in which to find a place and their own definition, the day will not bored. But bore after all, still exist, but also shows our inner Nike Air Max 90 Premium desire and expectations.
Say friends friends, he said, and friends and relatives, the most important thing is to accompany. Material things easy to meet, but the things on the mind is more beautiful, moisten things silence is also such a companion. Companion is the most lucrative confession, but for these, I can not do, I think just I think, I think just what I think, inside the theme has always been my own, did not give others too much. I am selfish, also in this. Often also stressed that I was more Guadan people, so natural, since childhood, for the left place, do not miss will not go back to see, left the primary school campus has been for many years, but I still did not go Read, junior high school so high school still so. O ly those who have never left, I will not think of leaving, will not leave.
I wish you and this world gentle embrace, may you be the world of gentle treatment, these are said so hot words, it also shows the complexity of the world. Everyone is like a duckweed, moving also depends on the flow of water, can not own their own fate, and this decision to stay New Balance Sale factors, Pas cher Chaussures Nike in addition to their own inner desire, there re big world behavior yoke. In this undercurrent, we will appear so small.
Remember that Anne said that the wound is someone else to the shame, is their own illusion. If you wish, no one can hurt yourself, if you wish, no one can touch you. We are those who think that someone else to the damage to the things, in fact, it is not their nike air max france own to their own! The reason why it will be hurt, but also because we are willing to be hurt, this kind of willingness, some can not resist the external force, one Nike Air Max Cheap Sale is out The need for self-enjoyment. Perh ps, something, need to be hurt in each other to get the necessary insight.
But the time will eventually give us the best answer, those who have struggled to pursue the problem, one day will be like a mushroom in general, one by one to come out. Just to the end, do not say right or wrong, do not say good or bad, we are just calm against those past time, a slight smile. Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate Worth mentioning, wrong worth mention ng, have been like the clouds in the mountains, the wind on the scattered.
The world will not be generous to whom, who will not lean to each other, a gesture of a color, the face of the mortal beings. But some people have a good life as not so wish it, these also need their own commitment and understanding.
The world is a world of suffering, he makes us feel the sins and shame of this life, the world is warm a d tolerant of the world, he let us feel the beauty of this life and heavy.
Know and do not know people, b ess you, may yo in this powerful world to do a stro g yourself.
1016/7/5
Qq: 1572385680
WeChat pub ic number: bcz1572385680
ScavengersYou promised the fireworks is happy
Editor: really know how to love people know that the rice wine is a real fireworks happiness. Do a pair of ordinary couples, in the noisy hair temper, in the salt and jelly vinegar provoke melodious skin, this is the real happiness of small ife
Jay332843867

Wróć do Rozwój mowy