wymowa międzyzębowa u 5 latka

wymowa międzyzębowa u 5 latka

Postautor: LeonPac » 17 kwie 2011, o 13:35

córka znajomej dostała orzeczenie od logopedy że ma wymowę międzyzębową. Proszę o jakieś wskazówki jak i co dziecka uczyć aby wadę zniwelować
LeonPac

Re: wymowa międzyzębowa u 5 latka

Postautor: d.szczepańska » 18 kwie 2011, o 14:38

Jeśli chodzi o własne, domowe wspomaganie likwidacji seplenienia międzyzębowego, może Pani utrwalać w dziecku prawidłową wymowę, poprzez napominanie dziecka, aby nie wsuwało języka między zęby.
Ciężko poradzić więcej, gdyż dopiero logopeda stwierdzi, które głoski są źle artykułowane.
Proszę udać się do logopedy i poprosić o konkretne wskazówki, do pracy z dzieckiem w domu :)
d.szczepańska
Ekspert

Postautor: LeonPac » 18 kwie 2011, o 20:24

Dziękujemy, z pewnością się wybierzemy i wtedy się jeszcze odezwę na forum w tej sprawie.
LeonPac

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:09

a month on the phone greetings. I am cold old parents. Resentment and unwilling to Nike Air Max R4 let me a Nike Scarpe long time in the pain, tea rice do not think, anorexia, weight loss, and even weary world. Parents do not worry, often UGG Orejeras rojo call to ask the situation, and sometimes to live a few days less. Pain, I even do not want to face them, do not want to speak, do not want to face the topic of the past. Parents understand their daughters, they do not do more disturbing, they gave me enough time and space to heal. Three years later, when I was able to calmly face life, when I re-picked up the confidence of life, I found his father suddenly gone. When I scrutinize my Blauer Nuovo own scrutiny and scrutinize my father, I have been suffering from old age deafness, can not hear my words; he lethargic, and I can not say a few words on the drowsy; his appetite is also reduced , And now the thin father now only left an old bone, cataract surgery done eyes now more muddy, and he let me caught off guard old. I can not imagine my father's later, do not want to think, I just want to take advantage of now let him happy, I wish to please him. Father like to eat ribs, like to eat mutton, I will become a piece of pig, as a sheep to buy back to the mother to do to eat him. Last summer, he suffered from a slight cerebral thrombosis, the doctor said that after the big fish can not eat more meat. Mom said to me: your dad is now like a child, all day with a bunch of old man to go out to play, the family's work did not do, vegetable garden no matter. Mother is not complaining that the father regardless of vegetable garden, she would like to express the meaning of his father old, old children, old children, father like a child like a child, only one thought to play, has not care too much. In the face of his father's situation, I was sad enough to express. Father and peers in the face compared to the old lot. Father is a competent husband, is a father, Canada Goose Italia he for this home, for his wife and children who almost boil their own fine blood. In my six-year-old just remember, he himself one night will be four large tile-roofed house to pick out the ground, and then into the mountains and dig their own stone, a car owned his home, he simply rely on his own power cover Played the village at the time the most spacious four shook the big tile room. And then he made the village party secretary, led the villagers out of poverty, and then contracted sideline, engaged in transport, by their own power, for his wife and daughter earned a well-off family business. The father to worry about spending more than their peers, the prime of life when the father in his sixty-year-old age to find all up, he quickly old, and his physical condition compared with his peers much worse The ... Although the father of the spirit of bad, skill than the body fat mother neat a lot. See me stop the car, he was drunk into the car to sit down, the mother is difficult to move his body into the car seat of the body. I drove them on a high speed. The car in the wide quiet road running on the road evenly, the road on both sides of the dark green tower song neatly arranged, told the father after the words suddenly more up, he was in the back seat on both sides of the road made a sigh, Some excitement. I opened the emergency light, the car leaned against the roadside, let his father moncler outlet sito ufficiale sat in the co-pilot position, to help him fasten the seat belt, the seat increased so that he can see more scenery on the road. I do not know the way to the ocean polar world, I opened the Anji Star artificial navigation. When I talk to Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet the service staff, my father asked me, how did we go where Anji stars know? I told him Anji Xing satellite positioning, we traveled all over the streets will not get lost, he lamented, praised the development of science and technology, I have a happy heart, I found my father did not like the mother said so Confused, his ideas are still clear conditioning, excited up still full of energy. In the polar world of the sea, the mother because of the lack of calcium in the elderly, legs and feet are not cable, slow road, father holding the mother's hand, accompanied her slowly move the footsteps, enjoy the eyes of the marine life. Turtle pond, there are a dozen a few hundred Under Armour Curry 3 pounds of heavy turtles crowded together waiting for the feeding of them to feed them. 'Do you want to feed them?' That a small bowl of turtle food needs ten dollars, parents shook his head together too expensive, do not. Although not willing to spend ten dollars to buy four small fish, they are a long time to stay in the turtle pool side to see other people feeding, watching clumsy turtle snatch. I know they actually want to feed, so I handed out twenty dollars for them to buy two bowls of small fish. Father with bamboo tweezers sandwiched small fish in the turtle pool around 20 centimeters of air around the swing swing, those clumsy turtles to see his father here side of the fish, have to Zapatos Nike Shox cross the side of his father, stacked with crowded together, they The head of the high head out of the water, and then jump up the channel, the father of the turtles in the
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy