zgryz

zgryz

Postautor: mariolanowak30 » 18 kwie 2011, o 21:15

dziecko ma zły zgryz co ma wpływ na jego wymowę, czy konieczne jest pójście do logopedy? A jak mu założą aparat to czy logopeda ma sens na tym etapie?czy dopiero po zdjęciu aparatu.
mariolanowak30

Re: zgryz

Postautor: d.szczepańska » 20 kwie 2011, o 14:05

Witam.
Jaki jest wiek dziecka??
Wszystko zależy, czy dziecko będzie miało aparat założony na stałe, czy tylko będzie nosić go kilka godzin w ciągu dnia, lub wyłącznie w nocy.
Przyjmujemy, że interwencja logopedyczna powinna nastąpić, dopiero po wyprowadzeniu nieprawidłowości ortodontycznych.
Co jednak zrobić w sytuacji, gdy dziecko nie ma jeszcze ukończonego 5 r.ż. i nie można założyć aparatu??
Osobiście, podejmuję się mimo wszystko pracy logopedycznej, aby utrwalać w dziecku prawidłową artykulację głosek.
Gdy utrwalimy prawidłowy wzorzec wzrokowy i słuchowy, będzie nam łatwiej ruszyć z terapią logopedyczną.
Taka jest moja opinia na ten temat.

Pozdrawiam
d.szczepańska
Ekspert

Postautor: mariolanowak30 » 20 kwie 2011, o 22:19

Witam
dziecko ma 6 lat, pójdziemy najpierw do ortodonty, a później zobaczymy...dziękuję za informacje.
mariolanowak30

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:24

write. There are times uncle is not at home, I will own sign, help in the square on the pen with a pencil carefully wrote: Chen Guixiang. I signed to show her, that is my own sign. She smiled and said nothing. She was found by the teacher, she criticized me in the class, that I posing as a parent signature, is a dishonest child. I was very wronged, but do not want to say my mother do not know the word will not write this, I do not want to make students laugh at my mother Home, my mother is feeding the chicken, I betrayed her, mother, how can you not write it, if you will write, I will not suffer the teacher's curse. She came back and grabbed a millet from the bowl and threw it into the flock, and said, or did you teach me to write it? Mother has done all the work is the night, the incandescent lamp in the house lit the dim light. At that time there is no desk at home, we will lie in bed, she said too dark to see, called my sister took the flashlight. I and my sister to teach her a pen to write her own name, she wrote for a long time canada goose store always write bad. I said, mother, how do you so stupid, I will write two times in school students read the words. She did not say anything, just clumsy to take a pencil seriously in the abandoned homework written. Later, my sister and I went to sleep, she also lying there to write. The next day she woke Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet us up, the work of the delivery over, said, look, write Zeyang. I rubbed my eyes, looked at the whole paper are filled with Chen Guixiang three words, began to crooked, and later there are mold like. Nike Air Max Command I said, mother, so you can. Later, every time I signed her, she took the papers, always very seriously write the name. I remember last year to go home in New Year, I took nearly 30,000 dollars in the school scholarship, get rid of tuition and living expenses left some, they would like to buy a gift to her mother. I asked her what she wanted. She said, I do not want anything. I said, or give you buy a cell phone, and now everyone has, you do not have. She said, no, I will not use that stuff, say your dad is not there, something to fight him on the line, but also spent that innocent money doing. I said, dad this year is not going to work outside, you can not often a person at home, there is a mobile phone more convenient. She thought, it seems that I said in reason, then said, then buy your dad that kind of cheap and durable, like your kind Zapatos Under Armour Curry of mobile phone I do not come to the. I took her shoulder, smiled and said, give you the kind of buy. Afternoon I travel to the county, visiting a lot of stores did not find the old father of the kind of Nokia, tell the truth I did not dare to buy her the kind of fashionable phone, afraid she was too expensive, UGG Guantes rosado more afraid she would not use. The old Nokia mobile phone that she touched, and charge a power can be used for several days. And later finally found, I asked the boss how much money, the boss said black 300, blue 320. I want to buy my mother to buy blue, look good, and he bargained hard to say 300. On the way back to the business hall to do a phone card, chose the cheapest 12 dollars of the package, the number also picked a good note. Home to the mother handed the phone, she opened the first sentence is how much money. I say 300. She New Balance Scarpe said it was okay. When I told her that the monthly rent of 12 dollars, she touched the phone that is expensive, your dad that 8. I said, dad that is a few years ago, and now the cheapest also 12. She did not say anything, looked down at the phone. I said, blue look good She was smiling, said, nice! We sat in the chair, the sun came from the open door, fell on the body, very warm. I helped her to keep the number of relatives at home all together, over and over again teach her how to find the name, how to call, how to answer the phone. She learns like a child beside me. I gave her the phone, told her to try to give me a call, she took the phone, press a pass, looked up and asked me, is the key to press, forget. She has more than 50 years old, eyes are not bright, watching the phone screen when the phone will always pull very far. I re-teach her, she still will not find someone in the address book, always wrong, or do not Timberland Roma Negozio know. I am a little impatient, and taught a few times to go to watch TV, leaving her a person sitting in a chair. I do not know how long, my Zapatos Nike Shox cell phone rang up, showing the mother's word, ran out to see, my mother was smiling at me. At night, she from time to time to my dad's cell phone to play one, give me sister's cell phone piumini moncler outlet to play one, give me a fight, like a child to play the same game. She finally learned to use the phone. In July this year, my father bought his mother an electric car. I call home, say, mother, dare you ride? She said, did not dare, yesterday, when riding a man hit the sand pile up, and did not dare to ride. In recent years the village women are basically riding an electric car, not riding most of the older. Every day to go to the market, they are in droves, like a smoke gone. And my mother or riding a former sister on the junior high school ride that dilapidated bike, a man struggling to mar
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy