Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg?

Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg?

Postautor: mrservice » 26 kwie 2011, o 17:14

Witam serdecznie, moja siostra ma bliźniaki chłopca i dziewczynkę czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg?
mrservice

Re: Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg

Postautor: Fiona » 27 kwie 2011, o 14:54

Obiegowa opinia głosi, że rozwój mowy u dziewczynek przebiega szybciej. W literaturze można doszukać się potwierdzenia takiego stanowiska. Dotyczy to nie tylko takich aspektów mowy, jak artykulacja, ale również nabywania podstaw systemu językowego. Uzasadnienia upatrywać należy w specyficznie wolniejszym, uwarunkowanym hormonalnie, rozwoju struktur mózgowych ważnych dla mowy u chłopców (Krasowicz ? Kupis, 2001). Nie są to jednak różnice bardzo duże i nie mogą usprawiedliwiać każdego opóźnienia mowy, występującego u dzieci płci męskiej. W badaniach nad kompetencją fonologiczną, rozumianą jako ?zdolność poznawczą do odzwierciedlania i manipulowania dźwiękami mowy? autorka badań nie potwierdziła występowania istotnych różnic pomiędzy dziewczynkami i chłopcami, pomimo tak sformułowanej hipotezy badawczej. (Lipowska, 2001). Statystycznie częściej zaburzenia mowy występują u chłopców.
Fiona

Re: Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:24

cartoon wallpaper, the moment, Nike Roshe Run Slip that year's dream becomes clear up - she remembered the 16-year-old girl, in a class of evening, Dengzhe bike home to catch up That year she did not know what to catch up, that is, like Zapatos Nike Shox riding a bike ride fast, and then laugh very hearty, very loud voice. She was in a small town finished high school, surrounded by the same are riding a bike, cut the children's flower girl, they are wearing a white shirt, school uniforms skirt, shuttle in the alley, in the twitter to discuss the next class of a boy, In the sunset laughing chase. She faintly remember the door of the alley, on both sides of the cement wall, often stuck out a blossoming white gardenia flowers, sometimes on the wall of a squatting lazy cat. She rode the bike hula into the alley, and then he heard the mother's condemning from the alley over there: 'ride so fast! Wrestling you!' She grinned and laughed, and sometimes simply to a big mess with the mother Greeting, for her mother's hurry canada goose store expression, she did not mind. ... Her most happy youth, and now, is gone. Miss Ai Mingya recovered. She is still young, less than three years old, but she felt as if she had gone a long way The road has been fog, she has been dark to move forward, has not see their appearance, it seems that there is nothing to catch up with her in the darkness has been panting forward to run until one day she saw the lights in the dark, She ran toward the lights, and finally took a break, but found out is already wearing a high heels, carrying CHANEL Lingge bag, rubbing purple eye Colors of California Scarpe shadow of the woman, to see an acquaintance asked: 'Today's market Did not fall? ' Is still the love of the lion and the bison girl, but the mirror that she seems to have been ripe, cooked to have become the wife of who. She looked back, her parents were alive; she turned to see, someone around; she looked forward, as if to see her who to become the mother. She thought, some dreams may be achieved tomorrow. Do not forget the beginning of the heart, not to keep the dream of childhood sleep, but to avoid their own lost in the vast red. Ask yourself, the original dream still?The lonely souls of those cities The lonely souls of those cities  Night out from a big shopping mall to see the two dejected boys, they sit in the mall door on the outdoor steps, head down, kept rubbing his hands, can not see their faces, can only see them do not speak New Balance Scarpe The In front of them, is a grade about 25 years old girls, standing on the following steps, with very anxious but only very close to hear the sound, crackling talk. From the girl's dress to see, it should be a store in a shop staff, but also a small boy UGG Guantes rosado boy leadership, at this moment for their work when the disappointing and hated iron steel. Their side is the busy Nike Air Max Shoes red rainbow of the East Third Ring Road, the road side of the forest with a tall one than a shining tall building, that steel look like iron, as if cold in the city to tell you More realistic, how much do not care about your sad and tears. I pass from the small scene of the city, my heart trembling little, how many cities in the dream of carrying children, how many in the failure and humiliation struggling and crying children. I guess that the girl will say: 'how do you want to work hard, can one day succeed, and now it is not enough! I suppose that the boy's heart must have deep unease and self-blame, and all the vision and fantasy that all the big cities have had to know where to start, and that time probably did not know how to go. The city has too many bright and colorful luxury, there are many songs can be weeping inspirational story, but this is not all built overnight, not to mention you and I are so poor only vision and dreams of ordinary youth. A few days ago received a letter from a friend, that is the first day of her life to work! Send me an e-mail, she is secretly hiding in a small corner of the company to eat, no people know, no one know her, afraid to talk to others, but did not dare to talk with everyone lunch. So she thought of me. I guess that the picture must be in her hand holding a spoon tightly to the mouth of the Zhaoliu, one hand holding a cell phone to send me a letter and piumini moncler outlet look forward to I can accompany her even a reply time. Unfortunately, I did not give her a long reply, to warm her lonely and little fear of the heart, I suddenly felt very distressed, distressed when it seems nothing can not write, I suddenly thought of my first day internship The night. It was the first time in 2007, I was in a 500 strong company internship after get off work at night, when the boss with the addition to all of us, said: 'The rest of the intern to do it, you want to go to my house to see Super girl? 'Then they went together. More Zapatos Under Armour Curry than ten o'clock that night, I am a cowardly standing in front of the windows of 36 layers, the window is the center of Beijing CBD that is like the airplane in the airplane general night view, but no one knows that a very beautiful office A child has not eaten, still doing bad luck. Next door interns rustling ran to ask: 'I want to eat something? My mother
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy