Stay away from Matthew Stafford, Theo Riddick in fantasy in

Stay away from Matthew Stafford, Theo Riddick in fantasy in

Postautor: linlybest » 20 lis 2017, o 11:09

1. Bisnowaty has major experience

After redshirting in 2012, Bisnowaty was a four year starter at left tackle for Pittsburgh. A four star recruit from Pittsburgh, jaguars color rush jersey Bisnowaty was a first team All ACC selection in each of his final seasons.

Bisnowaty's draft stock took a hit at the Senior Bowl in January. He struggled in one on one matchups during the week and in the game. His limited athleticism led scouts to believe he'll be a better fit at right tackle or guard in the NFL.

3. He plays with a mean streak

Giants coach Ben McAdoo likes offensive linemen with a mean streak. Bisnowaty checks that box.

"I am a nasty football player," Bisnowaty said. "I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit."

4. He saints football jerseys leaves the nastiness on the field

Bisnowaty earned an cheap rams jerseys undergraduate degree in communications and Master's degree in health and fitness. He was named to the All ACC Academic team for four consecutive years. He was also heavily involved in the Pittsburgh community, serving as an giant store ambassador for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. He was a mentor to a teenage boy through that program.

5. He has a concerning injury history

Bisnowaty missed four games as a freshman with a strained back. He also missed one game in each of his sophomore and junior seasons with a high left ankle sprain. He started every game last season, but there were concerns about a decline in his athleticism.
linlybest

Wróć do Rozwój mowy