Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool's Mohamed Salah has already

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool's Mohamed Salah has already

Postautor: Porsrun » 21 lis 2017, o 05:59

Obrazek

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has hailed the form of Mohamed Salah this season, insisting the forward has already met his expectations. The 25-year-old has enjoyed SBOBET a successful start to his career at Liverpool after moving to Anfield from Roma for £34m in the summer. The Egypt international has scored eight goals in his last six appearances for Liverpool, and Klopp believes the forward's continued success can see him improve further this season. "He has of course, he's reached them at least [expectations] - that's clear," Klopp said during his press conference ahead of Tuesday's Champions League tie with Sevilla. "It's all good so far. I like Mo, I really like his goals but I don't have to talk too much about them because they are in the past. "I'm more interested in his statistics tomorrow night. But in our games, it's not luck that he scored, he made really fantastic goals. He can build confidence off this." Liverpool head into Tuesday's SBOBET game with Sevilla within touch of securing a place in the Champions League knockout stage, and Klopp is aware of the effect standout performances of his players has on interest from other clubs. Liverpool spent much of the summer transfer window at the centre of a continued approach by Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho, but Klopp has said he is "not worried" about the increased attention placed on his stars. "I'm not worried about it [clubs wanting to buy Liverpool players]," added the Liverpool boss. "The opportunity for us to be successful is to have good players in our team." "If we have good players then it is our job to make sure the players want to stay at Liverpool and don't want to go somewhere else." "If players SBOBET do want to go somewhere else, that can have different reasons but it's not my problem in this moment because it's a long season to go and we have this team together now and we want to be as successful as possible. "I'm happy about having these players together and hopefully they can perform tomorrow." Liverpool have announced they will remain in Seville for an extra day following Tuesday's Champions League game in preparation for Saturday's Premier League match against Chelsea. Klopp has decided to keep his squad in Spain for a training session on Wednesday morning before travelling back to Merseyside at lunchtime.
Porsrun

Wróć do Rozwój mowy