Bogut: Simmons is omnipotent in the field, he is great

Bogut: Simmons is omnipotent in the field, he is great

Postautor: onlylove111 » 22 lis 2017, o 03:54

According to 'Melbourne Herald Sun' reporter Michael Randall reported that Ben - Simmons is the first NBA game to get three pairs of Australian players. Simmons created the NBA record to attract the attention of his Australian compatriot Andrew Bogut, Bogut said Simmons can rule the alliance.
'Simmons' performance is incredible, his data is very bright,' Bogut said, 'he played in such a rhythm, he played such a wonderful performance, it is clear that he has created a record.
Bogut said: 'He nike free 3.0 V7 is omnipotent, he can be very good in the field to distribute the ball.He is taller than people realize that closer to 2.13 meters, as well as his way to deal with the ball and passing skills, for most opponents Said that such a bit is a nightmare.
Bogut thinks Simmons can also get better. He said: 'Simmons jumper will get better, it is people think he is still a little bit, but you will want his jumper in one to two years do not progress nike free 5.0 V3 women so much, because it will become the league team The Simmons will experience ups and downs, but he is a strong - hearted child.
Bogut also said teammate Ronzo - Bauer experienced a learning cycle, but also to accept every NBA team to give him the test.
Bogut said: 'The other teams will try to give him a huge blow, the opponents will try to attack him, give him physical confrontation, from the beginning of the game on his mark .I believe that Bauer know a lot of players are red With him, want to give him the color to see, he will accept these challenges, and then work hard in the training, I think he will be fine.
Simmons played 4 times nike free 5.0 this season, averaging 34.0 minutes, shooting 49.1 percent, 17.0 points and 10.8 rebounds and 7.0 assists and 3.0 mistakes.
Powell played three times this season, averaging 34.0 minutes, shooting 34.8%, 13.3 points, 9.3 rebounds and 8.7 assists and 3.7 mistakes.
Bogut played three times this season, averaging 8.7 minutes, shooting 50.0 percent, 0.7 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1 blocked shots.
onlylove111

Wróć do Rozwój mowy