Anthony talk about why frequent long shot two points: I have

Anthony talk about why frequent long shot two points: I have

Postautor: onlylove111 » 25 lis 2017, o 08:20

Anthony talk about why frequent long shot two points: I have to vote on the vacancy
According to Transcript reporter Fred Katz reported that the Thunder star Carmelo - Anthony in an interview to explain their frequent long shot two reasons.
Last season, Anthony averaged 9 times in the distance, the second largest for the NBA, second only to De Mar - DeRozan. In the thunder of nike free 3.0 V3 women the three games, this data has not changed, he has shot 27 times in the distance, including 11 times in the absence of the jazz game in the distance. nike air max 90 ultra Last season, Anthony's mid-range hit rate was 45%. Many people think that the distance is the most inefficient way to score, but Anthony has a different view.
'I would rather not vote for two points, but if I was in the space, I had to go to the shot, no matter where I was,' Anthony said, 'once I get used to playing with these guys, Russell (Weiss Brooke) will not be angry because I pass a good shot, I will be fine.
'As long nike free 3.0 V3 as two points, if I have the space, I would rather direct to vote or do not want to move back or forward in the next step, in that time, I prefer to direct shot.' Anthony said.
Season so far, Anthony played 35.7 minutes per game, can get 23.7 points 2.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists and 2.0 steals 1.0 blocks.
onlylove111

Wróć do Rozwój mowy