Griffin: Overall is our characteristic, it makes us hard to

Griffin: Overall is our characteristic, it makes us hard to

Postautor: onlylove111 » 25 lis 2017, o 08:46

Griffin: Overall is our characteristic, it makes us hard to stop
Today, the Clippers nike roshe run pattern have achieved a record of three wins and zero. In front of the Blazers, Clippers coach Doug - Rivers and star Blake - Griffin accepted the reporter's interview.
'We have not yet reached our goal,' Rivers said, 'but we are in good shape and the chemistry is very good now, and we are going to work hard until the goal is achieved.'
And when the reporter made the Clippers attack 'unpredictable', Griffin put forward their own views.
'I do not think our offense is unpredictable, it should be called 'all',' Griffin said, 'I think this is the characteristic of our season and we will do a lot of things in the form of a team. There are a lot of players who can both attack and end, so, in the final analysis, our team is the most nike free run 2 difficult to defend, because you do not know what will happen next.
At present, the Clippers have five points this season, averaging: Griffin, averaging 26.7 points; Patrick - nike-air-max-90 Beverly, averaging 14.7 points; Louis - Williams, averaging 13 points; Nile - Gallinari, averaging 12.3 points; De Andre - Jordan, averaging 10.3 points.
onlylove111

Wróć do Rozwój mowy