MILWAUKEE -- The Bucks have signed free-agent forward Tony M

MILWAUKEE -- The Bucks have signed free-agent forward Tony M

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 25 lis 2017, o 09:37

MILWAUKEE -- The Bucks have signed free-agent forward Tony Mitchell, a former rookie of the year in the NBA Developmental League. Wade Davis Jersey . General manager John Hammond said Tuesday that Mitchell was signed to a 10-day contract. Mitchell spent much of the last two seasons with Milwaukees D-League affiliate in Fort Wayne. The Bucks could use another scorer at small forward after buying out the contract of veteran Caron Butler. The 6-foot-6 Mitchell was averaging 19.4 points and 5.2 rebounds after returning to Fort Wayne in January. He played in China in the fall. Mitchell averaged 21.9 points and 6.4 rebounds at Fort Wayne in 2012-13, when he won top rookie honours. Hes also a two-time champion of the D-League slam dunk contest. Mitchell went undrafted out of Alabama in 2012. Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . This week they discuss the Philadelphia 76ers, Gregg Popovich, Royal and Ancient Golf Club and Bill Belichick. Drew Smyly Jersey . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday. http://www.mlbraysstore.com/authentic-wilson-ramos-rays-jersey/ .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL.Concord, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Jeff Gordon has announced that 2015 will be his last as a full-time driver on the NASCAR Sprint Cup circuit. The four-time champion told his Hendrick Motorsports team about the decision Thursday morning, not calling it a retirement. I thought long and hard about my future this past year and during the offseason, and Ive decided 2015 will be the last time I compete for a championship, Gordon said Thursday. I wont use the R-word because I plan to stay extremely busy in the years ahead, and theres always the possibility Ill compete in selected events, although I currently have no plans to do that. Gordon has driven for Rick Hendrick since November 1992. In addition to Cup championships in 1995, 97, 98 and 2001, he has 92 wins and 77 pole positions. The 43-year-old California native is third on the all-time wins list, behind only Richard Petty (200) and DDavid Pearson (105). Steve Cishek Jersey. He has three Daytona 500 victories, a record five Brickyard 400 wins and is the circuits all-time winningest road course driver with nine. Theres simply no way to quantify Jeffs impact, said Hendrick. Hes one of the biggest sports stars of a generation, and his contributions to the success and growth of NASCAR are unsurpassed. Theres been no better ambassador for stock car racing and no greater representation of what a champion should be. I will never be able to properly express the respect and admiration I have for Jeff and how meaningful our relationship is to me. Im so grateful for everything hes done for our company and my family, and I look forward to many more years together as friends and business partners. Gordon had four wins last year, 14 top-five finishes and a series-leading 23 top-10s. He finished sixth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy