Cowboys lineman Jonathan Cooper working to make draft label

Cowboys lineman Jonathan Cooper working to make draft label

Postautor: Bellaaaa » 29 lis 2017, o 09:04

Most players would relish being a top-10 pick in the NFL Draft. But,womens Clint Boling Jersey>, it’s become more of a nuisance than anything.,>womens George Iloka Jersey, for Jonathan Cooper

battling injuries and bouncing between four organizations in five years. He’s finally found a home at left guard for the Dallas Cowboys on one of the most respected offensive lines in the NFL.,womens Vincent Rey Jersey,Cooper has had a self-admitted roller-coaster career

But the top-10 label remains bothersome.womens Aqib Talib Jersey>,

“It’s been one of those of those things where I’ve honestly had to forget it because people are constantly trying to remind you you haven’t done this, but not in a positive fashion, you haven’t done that. If nothing else,>Authentic Chris Harris Jr Jersey,” Cooper said. “You were top 10, it’s just been a motivating factor.

I was top 10 and circumstances happened that have held me back.”,<womens C.J. Anderson Jersey,“Yeah

Cooper, is a reminder of what a gamble the draft can be and how fortunate the Cowboys have been with their offensive line picks in recent years.,womens Demaryius Thomas Jersey None of their All-Pros along the line were as highly touted as Cooper was coming out of North Carolina., 27

The Arizona Cardinals made Cooper the seventh overall pick in the 2013 draft. Twenty-four picks later the Dallas Cowboys took center Travis Frederick at the bottom of the first round. Left tackle Tyron Smith was the ninth overall pick in 2011 and right guard Zack Martin was the 16th in 2014.Authentic Demaryius Thomas Jersey

Frederick, Smith and Martin all have multiple Pro Bowl and All-Pro selections to their names. Cooper, has been largely viewed as a bust after being the highest drafted offensive guard since 1986., meanwhile Authentic Emmanuel Sanders Jersey

and then started nine games in 2015 for the Cardinals.,Cooper missed his rookie season after breaking his left fibula in a preseason game. He didn’t make an NFL start until Week 14 of his second season

Cooper bounced between the New England Patriots, and he showed enough for them to hand him a one-year contract in March to compete for the left guard job., Cleveland Browns and Cowboys last season. The Cowboys added him before the playoffs on Jan. 4

Cooper simply liked the idea of being with an organization for more than a few months.,Quite franklyAuthentic Clint Boling Jersey>,

smiling. “Just to build a little continuity with the room,>“I was just grateful to be somewhere long enough to learn where the donut shop isyou know?” Cooper said,Authentic Vincent Rey Jersey, and still happy to be here,but just keep working.”

losing the starting left guard job to oft-injured Chaz Green.,Authentic Aqib Talib Jersey,'Cooper didn’t have an overly impressive training camp

Cooper was among the inactives the first three games before becoming the starter in Week 4 against the Los Angeles Rams. He hasn’t yielded the starting the job since.,Authentic George Iloka Jersey

” coach Jason Garrett said. “He’s had some injuries throughout his career. He’s had some different stops. I think he understands that we’re going to give him an honest chance to come make this football team and have an opportunity to come play on this football team.,womens Emmanuel Sanders Jersey,'He’s a real professional in his approach

“It’s been one of those of those things where I’ve honestly had to forget it because people are constantly trying to remind you, you haven’t done thisbut not in a positive fashion, you haven’t done that. If nothing else,Authentic Matt Paradis Jersey,” Cooper said. “You were top 10, it’s just been a motivating factor.

I was top 10 and circumstances happened that have held me back.”,“YeahAuthentic C.J. Anderson Jersey,

Cooper, is a reminder of what a gamble the draft can be and how fortunate the Cowboys have been with their offensive line picks in recent years. None of their All-Pros along the line were as highly touted as Cooper was coming out of North Carolina., 27,womens Matt Paradis Jersey

The Arizona Cardinals made Cooper the seventh overall pick in the 2013 draft. Twenty-four picks later the Dallas Cowboys took center Travis Frederick at the bottom of the first round. Left tackle Tyron Smith was the ninth overall pick in 2011 and right guard Zack Martin was the 16th in 2014.womens Chris Harris Jr Jersey

Frederick, Smith and Martin all have multiple Pro Bowl and All-Pro selections to their names. Cooper, has been largely viewed as a bust after being the highest drafted offensive guard since 1986., meanwhile

and then started nine games in 2015 for the Cardinals.,Cooper missed his rookie season after breaking his left fibula in a preseason game. He didn’t make an NFL start until Week 14 of his second season

Cooper bounced between the New England Patriots, and he showed enough for them to hand him a one-year contract in March to compete for the left guard job., Cleveland Browns and Cowboys last season. The Cowboys added him before the playoffs on Jan. 4
Bellaaaa

Wróć do Rozwój mowy