Dziecko wymawia r francuskie

Dziecko wymawia r francuskie

Postautor: kinga_r » 28 kwie 2011, o 18:39

Czy wasze dziecko w ten sposób wymawia r ? Mój synek we wrześniu skończy 5 lat i zastanawiam się czy nie jest za późno z tego co czytałam jest to wada, której ciężko się pozbyć. Wcześniej zapewniano mnie że syn z tego wyrośnie ale tak się nie dzieje. We wrześniu idzie do przedszkola na szczęście mają tam logopedę i prawdopodobnie syn będzie chodził na takie zajęcia. Czy ktoś miał podobny przypadek? Czy dziecko po zajęciach z logopedą ma szansę na normalne wymawianie r ?
kinga_r

Re: Dziecko wymawia r francuskie

Postautor: izka » 3 maja 2011, o 11:29

Nieprawidlowa wymowa gloski r jest absolutnie do skorygowania. Dziecko dostanie specjalne cwiczenia od logopedy i nauczy sie tak pracowac jezykiem by wychodzilo r dzwieczne a nie bezdzwieczne.
Logopeda od tego jest by korygowac takie wady wymowy - to specjalista ale Pani zaangazowanie jako rodzica w cwiczenia tez jest potrzebne.
izka

Postautor: Gruszka » 3 maja 2011, o 11:34

Pisze Pani, że "prawdopodobnie syn będzie chodził na takie zajęcia", jeśli istnieje taka możliwość proszę nie czekać do września z terapią logopedyczną, uciekają Pani a przede wszystkim synkowi 4 miesiące w czasie których można już sporo zrobić w ćwiczeniach logopedycznych.
Gruszka

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:31

very strange animals, the affectionate interpretation of tragedy, as the sad tragedy for true love. Adidas Scarpe online Dull love, it seems not fantasy a third party, to experience the frustration of love; do Under Armour Curry 3 not have to find the break up to test the love, to experience the happiness of the ... ... talk about a love must be so thrilling like Playing a clearance game, through the obstacles and the more difficult the more advanced level, more and more to highlight their own charm, more and more proved that the love of the unbreakable. Speaking of affection, I always think of 'Suzhou River', the face of unruly Jia Hongsheng riding a motorcycle, carrying innocent girl Zhou Xun, the background is dirty dirty Suzhou River, but the narration is a beautiful love story. 'If one day I go, will you look for me like a motor?' 'Yes.' 'Will you always find it?' 'Yes.' 'Will you always find dead?' 'meeting.' One of the favorite movies 'two little guess', Julian and Sophie from small to most are playing a 'dare not' game, love like a madman. Affection is a tragedy, will be able to sentence to death. But in fact, we want is not the other side really for us to die, but he has a determination to death and love, lofty like a belief, you jump, I jump. Those who love for the sacrifice, for the love of crazy people, seemingly love is true and sincere, but also in the process of this crazy speed to kill each other's passion and vow, like fireworks as fleeting. Love is compromised, love be afraid of loss, love to pain, this tragedy is not the only truth of the test of love. Compared to too much affection, I admire those who work together through the placid day after day blandly monotonous life lovers, love is not just to ask for a promise, but willing to integrate this faith in plain life , Into a long life in the companionship and waiting. With regard to love, we Colors of California Scarpe have a misunderstanding, Fromm said: falling in love is a dangerous mistaken name. We are not falling in, but in others to recognize themselves, and then, through feelings, respect and responsibility, we try to teach ourselves to commend the results. Once you understand how to listen, appreciate and love yourself, you can fall in love with others and moncler outlet listen to your heart to experience the heart of being loved. It reminds me of Dream of Red Mansions have a back, Bao Yu Daiyu and awkward, Nike Free 6.0 and then write 'You prove that I prove that there is no evidence, Sri Lanka permit. No evidence, is a foothold.' Misunderstanding After the elimination of the original is nothing, where the dust of the epiphany, desperately want to catch anything, may lose faster. Perhaps, when we put aside the frustration, no hope to love a person, may be closer to the nature of love: the soul of the encounter. Once again should be evidence of the old Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet saying goes - plain light is true, with the request to love, sooner or later will consume the source of love.If you think modern life is too flashy, business people are too dishonest, urban life is too hustle and bustle, the air is too dirty, life too need money, I advise you to see 7 o'clock before the city of Taipei. It is best to start from 5 o'clock to see. Those who get up early are really, they are all up to do exercise. Some people wearing a simple sportswear, some people wearing ordinary homemade clothes, there Zapatos Nike Shox are brisk walking, there are walking, there are jump on the wind dance, playing tai chi, but also play badminton and soft gymnastics. Men are light and easy, the women do not make powder, we are all the original face, no elegant hairstyle, brand-name cosmetics, fashion goods and expensive jewelry; no one wants to dress up on the different, The world suddenly showed gratifying simplicity and sincerity. Billionaire and salary class is the same as dressed in casual, without any 'parts', we also have the courage to live, healthy and enterprising. That everyone canada goose outlet on UGG Orejeras rojo the goal of life is correct - no longer feel that money, appearance and material enjoyment is the most important. Health and down to earth life is the most important. This change is the most gratifying progress of society. 'In the past for some time, soft and extravagant style, luxury habits, eating and drinking pleasure of fashion, to have the number of valuable perfume, how many pieces of Paris fashion female singer in mind, is gradually disappearing.We suddenly understand that the use of money And worth is limited. How much is it? Has hundreds of millions of people, really 'have' the 'hundreds of millions'? Or for the actual hundreds of millions of debt and sleep uneasy? The pursuit of money to bring the joy of human harvest, or the risk of suffering from high blood pressure and stroke it? When you are not healthy, what is the use of money? When a society does not have a further ideal, but only a lot of money, how to avoid only a 'upstart' it? Money and materialism is a bottomless pit, the more chasing the endless, and finally fell into the abyss, only know that money, the establishment of pure and healthy life, in order to enjoy the blessing of money, and not make themselves into money slaves. 7 o'clock in the morning
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy