Poprawna wymowa R

Poprawna wymowa R

Postautor: bukowiecka » 29 kwie 2011, o 15:07

W jakim wieku dziecko powinno zacząć poprawnie wymawiać głoskę ?r??
bukowiecka

Re: Poprawna wymowa R

Postautor: agata » 29 kwie 2011, o 21:26

Najpóźniej dziecko uczy się wymawiania głoski r, którą zastępuje przez j lub l. 35% dzieci pięcioletnich wymawia prawidłowo głoskę r. W wieku 6 lat wszystkie głoski powinny już być poprawnie wymawiane, choć mogą się jeszcze zdarzać pomyłki, jednak coraz rzadsze. W wieku 7 lat wymagana już jest prawidłowa wymowa wszystkich spółgłosek i samogłosek języka polskiego.
agata

Re: Poprawna wymowa R

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:25

us that when our lives are dull, what should we do and think about it? About prostitutes, this is an canada goose outlet ancient topic, 'thinking lust' people, their lives at least in the spirit of the emergence of barren. Sex is an instinctive behavior of man, and is the most effective way to release self and get happy. We have experience, and often feel bored, that feeling will appear in the future or the moment of plain life. In order not to bored, people instinctively spontaneously to seek happiness. But to find happiness is one thing, how to get another thing. As a result, the mind is a hot, poor thinking people are likely to do some absurd things, such as prostitutes, with sensuality to get short and leave the seeds of addiction; like drug abuse, paralyze their nerves through drugs to deceive the brain , The deceit yourself, the imagination, 'happy' endless, but the drug can no longer come back; like religion, the author's mother is a devout Christian, I can understand that many religious people have a common point , Is their lack of spiritual power, spiritual world is small, they need help, need a 'God' to lead them. However, the cult is not harmful. Life is faint, the days flies the same (willing to do so even if the people), but the heart but want to change these people are very vulnerable to the cult to be confused. In my opinion, life is almost with people, there are young, youth, adult, old age, a few stages, of course, we have to go through, but each stage will have a flat time, such as a child without a child, Even if the carefree is boring; puberty, although the passion but no achievements in the Blauer Nuovo bedroom all day feeling is extremely lonely; adult after a period of time will be very exciting, but married, career smooth, life or Fade down; older life even more to say. Although the phrase 'there is meaning' is objectionable but I still like, all as long as the existence of life are meaningful, life is not teach people to go crazy, but this dull moment let us stop and think! When life is dull, what do you think about? If suddenly one day, you find that you are very boring, lonely, feel that life is no time to mean, then you should think about it. Do not go to the same as those in the previous story of the parties to the crazy. It is just a temporary pleasure, temporarily to your body to release the hormone, run out, people are finished. The best way is to actively and meaningful to think about something, such as: 1, to seek the fun of New Balance Scarpe the gain August Roland said: 'The world is not lack of beauty, but the lack of the United States found the eyes.' Life is given to everyone is the same, how a person is too good to live again, a person flies again how 'tall' is life. The only difference is UGG Botas negro how the individual lives too. Everyone has a boring life, Zapatos Nike Shox then how to do it? drug? Prostitution Or what? In fact, you can Nike Air Max Tailwind find some of the fun of the gain, such as trying to do not have to do the sport, play games that have not been played before. Can bring benefits to themselves, not profit or loss, like drug addiction. 2, try a new field I think this is more suitable for those who succeed in the self-realization and get the peak experience for some time, people will become suddenly no challenge and fun, and will have a sense of confusion. This time to try a new field to develop their own, the harvest will be a little bigger. Speaking of thought here Ning Quanshen drug addiction, Chinese writers writing life is generally short. why? For a lot of reasons, one thing is in the plain life I do not know how to get life and art inspiration! 3, to comply with the rules, obedient Off the flowers, wash the lead after the Hua, the rest is the normal and the most true thing. Life is the case, plain life will eventually be a lot of people aspire to. This is a law, so when you have experience when the flat, may wish to try to accept it, obey it, how to live but also how to live, do not attempt to change and break, to maintain a normal is a manifestation of the road. 4, a lot of thinking, sentiment life I personally do the work of writing, there is a profound experience is extremely boring and plain circumstances, the human brain will automatically operate at high speed, this time you will think a lot of no. Inspiration will appear, more able to comprehend and write some of the more profound things out. In fact, most of the best works are not written in Nike Air Max Shoes the great writers of life brilliant, but in a relatively flat, even the case of suffering to write out! Because this time most of the thinking, the most profound, thinking time is the most! Want moncler outlet to live every day like the World Zapatos Under Armour Curry Cup, it is unrealistic. Even the World Cup is a moment of carnival, but also once every four years. And this time is attributed to the plain, with their irresponsible crazy, it is better to stop and think about it! There is no plain life, only dull mind.Open a teahouse, in a place where you can not swallow, do not bother. There are some old, some thin, business deserted, or even forgotten, these are not important, as long as there are so, then a guest. In the afternoon lazy sunshine, the
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy