Ustalanie opóźnienia mowy

Ustalanie opóźnienia mowy

Postautor: magda_ś » 29 kwie 2011, o 15:08

Jak ustalić stopień opóźnienia rozwoju mowy u dziecka dwuletniego?
magda_ś

Re: Ustalanie opóźnienia mowy

Postautor: Fiona » 2 maja 2011, o 00:12

Pyta Pani jako rodzic czy logopeda ?

Opierając się na opracowanych przez H. Spionek (1981) wskaźnikach służących ocenie tego zjawiska ustalono, ze o poważnym stopniu opóźnienia rozwoju mowy należy mówić wówczas, gdy mowa dziecka:

-dwuletniego jest na poziomie mowy dziecka rocznego (dziecko wymawia kilka słów),
-trzyletniego jest na poziomie mowy dziecka półtorarocznego (tworzy ono jedynie równoważniki zdań, a słownictwo jest na poziomie dziecka półtorarocznego),
-czteroletniego jest na poziomie mowy dziecka dwuletniego (dziecko formułuje zdania proste, jego słownictwo czynne jest na poziomie dziecka dwuletniego, tj. używa około 300 słów),
-pięcioletniego jest na poziomie mowy dziecka dwuipółletniego (dziecko tworzy nadal zdania proste, jego słownictwo jest na poziomie dziecka w wieku dwóch i pół lat),
-sześcioletniego jest na poziomie mowy dziecka w wieku trzech i pół lat
Fiona

Postautor: magda_ś » 1 cze 2011, o 12:20

Dziękuję za informacje
magda_ś

Postautor: gosia » 9 cze 2011, o 21:14

Ja się pytam jako rodzic, to robi jakąś różnice?
gosia

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:34

me want to dry, competent, dare to dry, that he optimistic about me. I do not know is drunk or good words, anyway, he did not say so before. His praise, I accept and delight. But he did not know, in my heart, he is the object I always admire or even worship. From the 2006 bachelor knights for half a year ago, we worked together in the organs for nearly 10 years. Work, we both have done a good job, have merited power, won the prize, took the game ranking, but in the scolded on the grant, I was far more than him. He was stable, careful service, not Zapatos Nike Shox easily angry, complain less. Leadership matters, always pondering thoroughly, would like to understand the dry, naturally more with less, and less trouble, not Blauer Nuovo make a big mistake. And I, but with him the opposite, loud voice, temper, anxious to implement faster but more mistakes, usually mouth can not live, a lot of complaints. So, the number of scolded K was naturally more. He has done things, has always been unhurried, assertive very strong, both in advance planning and can be strictly planned. For the departure, he had a year ago, psychological, physical, skills, money and other aspects of the preparation. He continued for more than 300 days, insisted on running every day, not 3000, is 5000, and occasionally to a horse, sitting in the office to sit out of the small belly short, fatty liver from mild to mild. He began to learn the law, marketing knowledge, ready to try to test the judicial examination, to return home after the employment or lay a foundation for entrepreneurship. He learned to cut costs, spend money is no longer handsome, can save the place as far as possible not to waste, and rarely participate in various bureaus, to sing K, eat supper, enough level, a year down, wages he saved more than half ... He said I admire I want to dry, capable, dare to dry. And I, but very admire his persistence and tenacity. It's easy to plan, but it's hard to stick to it. And he is very easy to do, and can quickly become a habit of planning, become normal. This is a very amazing force, driven by time, this force can Nike Air Max Terra Ninety even leveraging the earth. In recent years, with the 'public entrepreneurship, innovation' boom, the unit has many practical difficulties have produced a 'walk and stay' tangled. But most of them are stopped at the stage of talking or impulsive, and few people can be like yellow fat, there Under Armour Curry 3 is really a plan to implement and stick moncler outlet onine to it. So, some of them said for several years to go, but still keep, the difficulties of the family is Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet still difficult. Some of the impulse to leave, but the cause is difficult, gradually distress, often regret to give up the stability of the organs. Even if the other meteoric rise, like a duck in the water, but also to the family economic base is good, or seven aunt aunt to help big. This is the previous generation of blessing to repair, ordinary people do not envy, can only be jealous of silence hate. By the yellow fat, by the unit of these people, I thought before 2015, still in the system of suffering Zhou Chong. Zhou Chong, we kindly called Chong sister or red brother, is from canada goose store the media large 'Zhou Chong image of the shadow of the master. Before becoming a freelancer, she has worked in the town middle school, city investment company, county two work, because of the reaction to the system within the pedantic, rogue, restraint, control, and troubled in a lot of 'bite the small bother' Want to leave. After a few years of conciliation, in March 2015, handed out a resignation report. Chong sister's resignation report is not much, just two lines, big signature, she said: I voluntarily leave the system, give up public office, all the consequences of their own commitment. That moment, not impulsive, but arrogant; not panic, but looking forward; eyes are not empty, but a bright road. For that moment, red sister hesitated, gave up, but more, is quietly, according to their own planning to prepare. She in the article 'Zhou Chong: Why do I leave the system' in such memories: At that time I took two graduating classes, make up Adidas Scarpe classes on weekends, evening classes to more than nine o'clock at night, five hundred fifty in the morning, but also to get up early to study. In such a busy, I prepared the manuscript, opened three columns, keep every two days the speed of an article code. In 2014 published his own book, a collection of essays, 'you deserve a better world', selling is also good, plus five or six times, royalties more than ten thousand. And then rented the house at the foot of Cangshan ... ... then stay down. Crazy reading and writing, even on the toilet, but also to open the article recitation of the audio, to stimulate writing and language sense. At night to open the book, fell asleep after the strange dream, wake up and take out the paper at the bed note down. Every time after going back, almost all are used to prepare for a formal resignation. I cleared UGG Orejeras rojo my own social, more than a year, no over the meal, did not sing K, did not visit the street, did not touch the man, did not have a beauty salon. Lu Anke said: 'do their own thing, change from happe
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy