Broncos talk of generation gap and “entitlement”

Broncos talk of generation gap and “entitlement”

Postautor: Bellaaaa » 11 sty 2018, o 03:16

Tight end Virgil Green stood at his locker days after another Broncos loss and leaned his head back with a feeling of, ‘What has gone wrong?’ questions,', ‘No, Green agreed to talk, but he knew what was coming — the, the search for answers about the quarterbacks. Authentic Nevin Lawson Jersey, please no’ as a reporter approached him. Begrudgingly,.womens Travis Swanson Jersey, the peppering of inquiries about the offense

He had been through it time and time again because Green had seen what many hadn’t in that locker room as a seven-year veteran. He’s experienced the highs, the constant turnover and the often callous business off the field.womens Tavon Wilson Jersey, the bitter lows

And so he was asked for honesty about the team’s future.Authentic Matt Prater Jersey

“I think, things are lot more jovial in times of seriousness. I just think it’s a product of what we’re going to be dealing with in years to come. Because it’s not going to change. … I’m old-school. These new-school cats, it’s this generation. I was born in ‘88. I’m the last of a dying breed,” he began before pausing to think carefully about his word choice. “Uh, and I feel the way kids are raised now, they’ll get it.”, it’s a little softer and because of that, they don’t get it. If they want a job,Authentic Glover Quin Jersey

the divide between the mindset of older and younger players seemed to grow. Maybe more than in past years. Maybe not. But everything is magnified in a difficult season.Authentic Clay Matthews Jersey,As the Broncos’ 5-11 season disintegrated

,It became evident after a scuffle broke out during a November practice between veteran cornerback Chris Harris and rookie receiver Isaiah McKenzie.Authentic Tahir Whitehead Jersey

Harris,, an undrafted player who became an all-pro, and just respect that. Always respect the vets.”womens Nevin Lawson Jersey, “I just come to play football, was terse after the incident, saying only that

and did.Authentic Tavon Wilson Jersey,Weeks later,, Harris said he didn’t believe the current crop of younger players feel the same urgency as he does

“These young guys, that’s what we need. We need some guys that are hungry like I was. I was just very determined, they’re not as hungry as I was. I hope to see that, just to play in this league.”womens Tahir Whitehead Jersey,” he said. “I mean, on a whole other level

It became evident as others tried to be careful with their public comments and opted to speak only on their positional groups.womens Clay Matthews Jersey

they show up to work every day and that’s all I can do,“Um. Some I feel like are getting better,” veteran safety Darian Stewart said late in the season about the growth of younger players. “I can’t speak for everybody. I know my young group of safeties, looking at me.”Authentic Travis Swanson Jersey, is to make sure I lead those guys because those are the ones behind me

I’ve got one rookie. … We’re really tight with De’Angelo (Henderson). We try to do things the right way so De’Angelo can see us and follows us. I’m not going to speak to other rookies in other rooms because I’m not around them everyday like I am De’Angelo.”womens Glover Quin Jersey,Added running back C.J. Anderson: “In my room

tackle Garett Bolles,By the time the Broncos reached Week 15, only one drafted rookie,, was on the field. The seven others were either inactive or on injured reserve. McKenzie was demoted twice as the team’s starting punt returner. Cornerback Brendan Langley was bumped down in favor of undrafted rookie Marcus Rios. And outside linebacker DeMarcus Walker was inactive for weeks as coaches sought more production from him on special teams.Authentic Mike Daniels Jersey

Tuesday, new players, as the Broncos’ leadership began to flip the page to 2018 and prepare for an influx of new coaches and, pushing guys to spend more time with rookies and define those roles for those rookies so they know what we expect…”womens Matt Prater Jersey, eventually, coach Vance Joseph said he believed the team’s veteran players “did a great job of dragging those guys along” last season and that he’ll “do a better job of assigning guys to rookies

and all those championship banners hanging in the lobby and at the stadium contributed to a notion that “we kind of assume that is the way it’s going to be.”womens Mike Daniels Jersey,Broncos president and CEO Joe Ellis said that perhaps the three Lombardi Trophies sitting in the team’s locker room,, that the myriad slogans plastered on the walls of the training facility

defensive end Derek Wolfe was even more blunt.,In an interview with 104.3 The Fan on Tuesday
Bellaaaa

Wróć do Rozwój mowy