Yeovil v Man Utd: Yeovil to appeal 'heartbroken' Otis Khan's

Yeovil v Man Utd: Yeovil to appeal 'heartbroken' Otis Khan's

Postautor: Porsrun » 23 sty 2018, o 07:48

Obrazek

Yeovil will contest "heartbroken" Otis Khan's red card to try to save his "boyhood dream" of taking on Manchester United in the ทางเข้าสโบ FA Cup. Khan, 22, faces a ban for Friday's game after being sent off last Saturday against Chesterfield for allegedly shoving referee Kevin Johnson. "I ran towards the referee and upon doing so I tripped and fell towards him making contact," said the midfielder. Khan, a former United trainee, said his action "wasn't intentional". Yeovil manager Darren Way spoke to Khan on Monday before the League Two side ทางเข้าสโบ decided to put in an appeal to the Football Association. "I am absolutely heartbroken at this time because my dreams of playing against my boyhood team are in doubt," Khan added on social media. "It's the worst time of my life at this moment." United travel to Huish Park for Friday's FA Cup fourth-round tie, which will be screened live on BBC One (kick-off 19:55 GMT). Yeovil lost Saturday's League Two ทางเข้าสโบ home match against Chesterfield 2-1 as Kristian Dennis scored a controversial stoppage-time winner. Khan thought he had been fouled in the build-up to the goal, and stopped playing, but Johnson did not award a free-kick. "I honestly thought the referee was going to blow his whistle [and] that's why I stopped playing," said Khan. "There was absolutely no intention to make contact with Kevin Johnson. "Mr Johnson, I am deeply sorry for falling into you, in all my time playing football I have always had the utmost respect for referees and officials."
Porsrun

Wróć do Rozwój mowy