Jakie zaburzenia mowy wystepują u niedosłyszących

Jakie zaburzenia mowy wystepują u niedosłyszących

Postautor: jurekk » 29 kwie 2011, o 16:55

jakie zaburzenia rozwojowe utrudniające przyswajanie języka mogą towarzyszyć uszkodzeniom słuchu?
jurekk

Re: Jakie zaburzenia mowy wystepują u niedosłyszących

Postautor: agata » 29 kwie 2011, o 21:30

Zaburzenia słuchu utrudniają przyswajanie języka słownego i w konsekwencji powodują ograniczenie zakresu otrzymywanych informacji oraz utrudnienie kontaktów społecznych. Stopień i rodzaj ubytku słuchu i związane z tym zniekształcenia percepcji są u każdego dziecka inne. Mowa dziecka rozwija się spontanicznie - jeśli nie działają inne zaburzenia rozwojowe - u dzieci o lekkim i umiarkowanym niedosłuchu w granicach do 45 db (D.R. Frisina 1967), jakiekolwiek utrudnienie słyszenia powoduje zazwyczaj pewne zniekształcenie języka. Przy ubytkach w granicy 60 db dziecko ma już znaczne trudności z rozumieniem języka i prawidłową budową zdań, a przy ubytkach poważniejszych nie zauważa się już rozwoju spontanicznego języka.
agata

Postautor: jurekk » 1 cze 2011, o 03:04

Dziękuję za wyjaśnienie
jurekk

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:35

pay more than 800, but I want to study abroad, especially want, but parents do not want me to go, how to do it? I feel unable to protect their dreams. 'Star sister, the last time you recommend the study site I went to register, but I do not know where to start starting to learn, can help me sort out? 'Star sister, I wanted to lie down from get off work to watch UGG Guantes rosado TV, no way to continue to study what to read, you say how can I do? 'Star sister, I immediately want to resign to work in Beijing, and my company address is XXX, I do not know how to rent, Zapatos Nike Shox you can not before me to help me find a house, not piumini moncler outlet too expensive XXXX' At first, I did not feel anything, just feel unable to answer, do not know where to start to answer. Until one day I took the children in the playground, see a lot of children climb high and low, the parents are sitting far and looked, fell and shouted: 'stand up! That moment, I suddenly realized that two or three years old children are trying to stand up, two or three years old young people asked these questions, do not know how to imagine. Lived twenty or thirty years, and will not find a house in advance, will not sympathize with the family and parents, do not know where to start learning, will not arrange their own lives. A few days ago Lao Gao asked me: 'What is the child in the end for what? I thought about it: 'I do not know before, maybe it seems that marriage should have a child, but now every day watching the child grow up, often shocked for the magic of life, such as no one taught him to walk, Speak, sing, but he will slowly. One year old children, he will not say anything, rely on a variety of gestures and expressions to talk to you, but also do not affect life. He has his own thoughts, know what he wants to do, do not want to do the firm quit, especially magic. But when we are adult, these abilities are slowly lost, become more and more naive, incompetent, whimsical, but also lost a very important learning ability. ' Sometimes, observe the child for a long time, will slowly think of adults, these two age groups together think, often feel particularly shocked. Before the education book said, we want to learn like babies, infants and young children enlightenment, etc., there is no way to empathy, always feel that only some of the gimmicks on education. And so have their own children, began to New Balance Scarpe close contact Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody with the child every day, will find the magic of life, and always worry about their incompetence to delay the life brought by the talent. The duty of education is to constantly protect and develop more talent of life, and constantly modify and organize the contents of free talent. This education, not only includes the parents of the school family of children's education, but also adult after our own education. But most of the time, we are Nike Air Max 90-2009 accustomed to all the reasons are passed on to parents, family, society, but forget, self-education and the importance of self-learning. I remember my son for the first time under the bathroom steps, constantly throwing, constantly re-climb back to try, standing under, fell; squatting, fell down; leaning against Under Armour Curry 3 the wall, do not fall; Under, over and over, two days later, learned. I looked at him in this process, has been watching, especially moved. How can there be so much life, that is lazy. Did not force you that part of the child, what are too lazy to move. Do not know how to slim down, that suffered the blow is not big enough. The back will not word, because there is no good because of the English missed the opportunity. Do not know how to make money, because it is not so missing. If one day, because too fat, was dumped If one day, the English is not good enough to miss the monthly salary of tens of thousands of Offer If one day, the family exhausted childish child care to eat the elderly to seek medical advice without money You will be it! A few days ago to see a word: 'You think you will not do anything, so you lost all the rely on, what will be. Life, we often need to force yourself, such as: When the day is comfortable, think if this time the family becomes poor and what can I do? If the family suddenly sick temporarily unable to work their own how to support their families? Three months so that you can learn foreign language will be paid to study abroad how to fight for you? If the earthquake suddenly the house money did not you how to lead the family to face life again? Now we, or one person eat whole family is not hungry, or less than the next than enough to live too comfortable when you need to give yourself some sense Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet of crisis. Open that he will not be Dr Martens Donna able to not when the first think of their own in the end did not try? Do not old as the IQ arrears the same, mouth closed, in addition to saying 'no', can not do anything.The tastes of the year are from us The tastes of the year are from us To the New Year, you are not feeling year after year Perhaps the reason lies in our 'casual'. Just eat what, casually doing, casually visit who, casually to the end, and even found the New Year can be omitted ... ... When the child is the most 'flavor' At that time
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy