Jahleel Addae Makes Presence Felt on First Day of Camp

Jahleel Addae Makes Presence Felt on First Day of Camp

Postautor: Bellaaaa » 10 lut 2018, o 05:41

Jahleel Addae is known as one of the hardest hitting safeties in the NFL.Authentic Jeff Heuerman Jersey

It’s a good thing for the Bolts’ offense that Sunday was just a non-padded practice, otherwise “The Hitman” would have shown why he’s earned his nickname.

”>Authentic Jaylon Smith Jersey,“I was going hammer (style) out there today, he said as he walked off the field. “I was bringing the juice. I brought the energy.”womens John Elway Jersey

The fans certainly took notice as he elicited cheers from more than 5,000 in attendance at Jack Hammett Sports Complex.womens Von Miller Jersey

celebrated another big play.womens Trevor Siemian Jersey, Hitman!” one screamed as Addae, who inked a four-year deal this offseason to return to the Chargers,“That’s why you’re back,

citing their energy as a reason he had a big day to open training camp.Authentic Justin Simmons Jersey,The safety heard the fans,

and I fed off the crowd. Their energy was awesome. We were all shaking off the rust the first day,“I got to get back out there and do what I’ve missed the past couple months. I got to play with my teammates in front of these fans. They were awesome. We had a great turnout, but we felt them.”womens Jaylon Smith Jersey

While Addae acknowledged he had a strong first day, he stated he’s already moved on. Even though he’s always tried to maintain that approach, especially against the run,womens Maliek Collins Jersey, he shared some advice he was recently given from someone he greatly admires.Authentic Derek Wolfe Jersey,Authentic Charles Tapper Jersey,

Kobe Bryant.Authentic Von Miller Jersey,

and his words of wisdom remain fresh in Addae’s mind.womens Justin Simmons Jersey,The legendary Laker famously made a surprise visit to the team Saturday,

you snap out of it and come back to yourself. It’s the next play. You need to already forget about it.”,“There are going to times where I don’t have the day I had today. Kobe talked yesterday about being even keeled (and) staying focused. He talked about tuning out the negative plays and the good plays. Whether you make a good one or a bad one,Authentic John Elway Jersey

Addae’s always approached that game with a similar mindset. It’s the reason why he was able to go from a lightly regarded undrafted free agent to established starter in the league.womens Jeff Heuerman Jersey,Truth be told,

However, he remains far from satisfied.womens Derek Wolfe Jersey

and there’s a lot of stuff I have to prove. I have to prove myself every day. I came from nothing as an undrafted free agent to where I am now. I still have that chip on my shoulder. I still want to show those other 31 teams that passed on me that they made a mistake.”Authentic Trevor Siemian Jersey,” he said. Authentic Maliek Collins Jersey,“I’m never satisfied,“There’s always room for improvement. womens Charles Tapper Jersey I have a lot of stuff I need to improve on
Bellaaaa

Wróć do Rozwój mowy