czego oczekiwać od 6 latka

czego oczekiwać od 6 latka

Postautor: alicja » 3 maja 2011, o 16:51

Witam, czego mogę oczekiwać od 6 latka?Nie wiem czy trzeba interweniować już u logopedy wiec byłabym wdzięczna za napisanie mi kilku wytycznych co do mowy 6 latka.
alicja

Re: czego oczekiwać od 6 latka

Postautor: Hania01 » 3 maja 2011, o 20:19

6-latek posługuje się już swobodnie mową potoczną, zależną i niezależną i porozumiewa się bez trudu z innymi ludźmi, przekazując im za pomocą języka dźwiękowego swe myśli, pragnienia i żądania, emocje i uczucia. Mowa dziecka pod koniec wieku przedszkolnego staje się również mową kontekstową (wiązaną ścisłą), ponieważ jest zrozumiała w swej strukturze językowej we wzajemnych związkach między słowami tworzącymi wypowiedź, czyli w kontekście, natomiast niezależnie od sytuacji i jej pozawerbalnych składników (M.Żebrowska, 1986, s.454).
Hania01

Re: czego oczekiwać od 6 latka

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:30

night!' Looked at Xiao Ran purple lips and black eyes of the girl's tone in the blame there are some sort of distressed. Xiao Ran took the clothes, there are her light above Blauer Nuovo the temperature. 'It does not matter.' Xiao Ran shallow smile. 'I went to the cup of tea.' He took two cups of tea from his backpack. He wore his clothes, the wear of a warm UGG Guantes rosado he could not help but hit a Jiling. Milk tea has not yet put on the table, 'my dear travel friends, the train will soon enter the Hankou station, and get off the passengers please prepare in advance, where I represent all the crew K1114 wish you a pleasant journey, family joy!' 'I'm going to stand.' Xiao Ran put down the hands of the tea. 'Thank you!' Mo Xi Ming tears in the eyes of the spin. 'I should have thanked you for taking care of a person who was so happy.' Xiao ran away, he did not want her phone, his inferiority complex and at work. And she did not give, others are not so strong how she will take the initiative to give. On the right of the car, but under the wrong station, life is the case, and so on when the ticket is too late She turned her head out the window Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet because she did not want him to see his tears. He turned to the door, because he did not want her to see their own eyes. He left, leaving her a hurry back, and finally even the moncler outlet onine back of the crowd is Canada Goose also disappearing disappeared without a trace. 'Do not have a car on the passenger friends please seize the time, the Nike Air Max Ultimate train is about to start.' The train slowly started, in the crew closed the door of the moment, the door in the fly out of a note, 13589091351 This is the note written on the note. 'Dear friends, please do not throw your paper.' 'Oh, I do not care to fall out, the next note!' She answered some absent-minded. That piece of paper on the platform was blown to blow, but always no one to pick up. A lost face attached to the train doors and windows, farther and farther away. When the train disappeared in the distance, the station behind the pillars are exposed a familiar face - Yin Xiaoran. In the first two seconds of his appearance, the train station cleaning aunt, just put that piece of paper sweep into her garbage shovel. People say that the parallel two-track never intersects, one day when you suddenly look back, you will find in the distant horizon there is a point, that is, the intersection of the two rules. The story did not end there. Four years later, Mo Xi Ming became the regional general manager, and Yin Xiaoran also became a large company's chief financial officer. They have developed the same habit, that is, when the office ride the transport to listen to the company's arrangements, but out of the company, Zapatos Under Armour Curry leave home they will only buy K1114 hard seat. Colleagues and subordinates are very strange about their habits, stood the plane does not sit to buy hard seat. This year's Spring Festival as a senior management of the company, they survived the last to go. Many people in the train station, K1114 more people, two people almost did not squeeze into. 'I'm sorry!' Yin Xiao Ran stepped on the front of the ladies feet. 'Oh, it does not matter.' That lady smiled back. 'Mo Xi Ming!' 'Yin Xiaoran!' Two people are ecstatic. Crowded crowded crowd, two people came to the compartment of the restaurant, where people are relatively less. 'I thought I could not meet you again!' Yin Xiaoran tone of voice is so excited move. 'How do you always want to meet me?' Mo Xi Ming deliberately pretend to be very calm look. 'Yes ah' said Yin Xiaoran from the bag out of a pile of train tickets, there are twenty, 'how many years I sat K1114!' 'It is estimated that no more of me!' Then saw Mo Xi Ming from her bag out of a stack of train tickets, actually more than Yin Xiaoran, it is estimated that there are more than twenty sheets. 'You?' Yin Xiaoran have seen some stunned, and fools have to understand what this means. Two people hugged together. 'I thought that under the wrong station, I could not wait any more. 'I thought the parallel double track really did not have the intersection, the original just to look a little further!' Two people shed a happy tears, and sometimes tears should be flowing. Mo Xi Ming lying in the arms of Yin Xiaoran, 'You see me this is the earliest February 7, 2009' 'My earliest is March 12, 2009.' Two people compared to the hands of the tickets. 'I was this May 2 of that year.' 'I also!' Yin Xiaoran Zapatos Nike Shox a bit afraid to believe. 'How many cars do you?' Mo Xi Ming also feel impossible. 'I am six.' 'I am five.' 'Oh, my God, too clever!' Mo Xi Ming could not help but called out. This coincidence in their subsequent comparison there are four. 'Really incredible.' If it is not today, personally, Yin Xiaoran Nike Scarpe online killed will not believe that they have been so close, just a few meters just a few short. 'Maybe God's test of us, anyway, we meet.' Mo Xi Ming affectionately watching Yin Xiaoran. 'Grace' two people hug more tight, they have no reason to go complain, they are grateful to thank God. A year later they held a wedding, at the scene of the wedding they happy to show all the guests of their magical tickets, peopl
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy