nike air max yeezy red

nike air max yeezy red

Postautor: sonyaany » 30 sie 2016, o 11:01

key McCourty Nike Air Max 2016 Womens meets with Patriots fans

Patriots cornerback Devin McCourty is headed to Los Angeles for the NBA All Star game this weekend, but before he heads west, the Pro Bowler was at the Hall at Patriot Place last night.

As part of the Hall's Speakers Series, McCourty entertained 150 fans who asked him all manner of questions, from how he got his start in football to his pulling in interceptions against three potential Hall of Fame players in consecutive weeks, to whether he knows how to cook.

Bill Belichick Nike Air Max 2016 Sale frequently says that the biggest jump for a player is from his rookie year to his second, when he has his first pro offseason to improve, but with the Nike Air Max 2016 NFL lockout looming, McCourty and the other Patriots players who Cheap Nike Air Max 2016 were rookies in 2010 likely won't have the same type of offseason program players typically have.

McCourty isn't overly worried that his growth might be stunted by the labor issues.

"In a way you worry about it because you're going into a year a little differently, but I'm confident," he said. "I believe in what we do here and when we get back here and get into our normal routine, we'll be ready to go."

McCourty also has the added benefit of having his twin brother, Jason, a corner for the Titans, to train with.

"We push each other hard. It's great to have someone else to compete with."

The first round pick, who wore a navy blue Nike T shirt that said "Be True" during his discussion, acknowledged that he played with a cracked rib during the season, but it has not been hurting him since the season ended.
sonyaany

Wróć do Rozwój mowy