More general phenomenon arising from the use or the floor was tile-like bagging, this is because the floor caused by damp, damp floor generally have the following reasons:
(1) moisture in the air.
(2) floor did not dry, cement reinforced keel.
(3) keel, gross floor too wet.
(4) the use of water-based glue.
(5) on the first floor and other wet environments that do not make a special moisture treatment.
(6) section stone floor meets the floor is not treated as closed.
(7) bubble (such as burst pipes, water intrusion balcony, etc.).
In addition, the product itself and improper construction can also cause bagging. Such as drying, inadequate health, water content is too low, the back channel is too shallow, construction telescopic crevice not leave enough laying too tight and so on.
the article come from:Wood Composite Deck Thailand
maybe you also like:
waterproof fabric by the yard
Add Lattice to Existing Fence
Replacing Bench Slats