ugg boots sale baby

ugg boots sale baby

Postautor: sonyaany » 31 sie 2016, o 09:21

Cell Phones and Smartphones

I suspect my current boyfriend of a year has hacked my phone, not I know it may seem as paranoia but I assure you I am not.

I did attempt to gain some knowledge of this on the nets and came to the conclusion based on several articles that I have signs/symptoms that my phone has been hacked.

I do not have a passcode on my android I know some UGG Boots On Sale of you may think this is stupid but I have no reason, I always have my phone and I have never had anything to

About 2 months ago my bf and I almost broke up but we chose to make it work. that simply stated you puck him up? I thought it was odd but I thought it was one of my sons friends sending a text to me but meant for him? I asked my son and he stated he did not recognize that number

I told my bf about it and he shrugged it off

About 3 weeks after? I received another random text during early evening on the weekend, I do not recall what the text stated but it was simple

I told me bf and I stated to him that I texted back the number and stated is this? This is the second message I have received from this UGG Boots On Sale number

With no reply

So bf AND I being in an argument decides he UGG Boots On Sale At Macy's is going to text this number back.

I thought initially that he had not paid his cell phone bill and he was using a text free app

I pulled over and saw that the number was the same random number that had been texting me this whole time

Wróć do Rozwój mowy