Autyzm

Autyzm

Postautor: Ichi » 12 mar 2011, o 21:25

Kto z Was ma doświadczenia w pracy metodą E. Wianeckiej ? Może znajdą się rodzice, którzy również będą mogli się wypowiedzieć w tym temacie ?

Pozdrawiam
Ichi

Re: Autyzm

Postautor: Kasia » 11 kwie 2011, o 19:31

Metoda Pani Wianeckiej - czyli Manualne Torowanie Głosek (MTG) polega na wywołaniu samogłosek, sylab, wyrazów a następnie zdań przez odpowiednie chwyty artykulacyjne, tzn. logopeda za pomocą swoich rąk ustawia narządy artykulacyjne dziecka.
Efekty tej metody są spektakularne, choć na początku nie jest łatwo. Polega to na tym, że dziecko słysząc własne realizacje (początkowo wywołane przez logopedę) uczy się mowy oraz tego, ze służy ona do komunikacji. Należy pamiętać o tym, że stosować można tę metodę jedynie u dzieci, które NIE NAŚLADUJĄ!

Wszystko opisane jest w książce p. Wianeckiej: http://www.konferencje-logopedyczne.pl/ ... losek.html :)
Kasia

Postautor: Maria_R » 11 kwie 2011, o 23:30

czy trzeba mieć jakieś uprawnienia do tej metody ? Gdzie można przejść jakiś kurs z MTG ?
Maria_R

Postautor: Kasia » 12 kwie 2011, o 09:16

Tak, kurs jest niezbędny. Warsztaty prawdopodobnie będą organizowane w tym roku w Krakowie, jednak dokładny termin nie jest jeszcze znany.
Źródło: http://www.konferencje-logopedyczne.pl/ ... opic=347.0
Kasia

Postautor: Ramona » 13 kwie 2011, o 21:06

Gdzie można uzyskać więcej informacji na temat MTG ? Czy mogą wypowiedzieć się jacyś terapeuci ? Jakie to daje efekty ?
Ramona

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:03

randmother, I do not know her body is good. After two years, my father's fan source suddenly broken - my grandmother died. I remember my grandmother to go the day, it is hot summer days. Dad came back from the funeral home, sitting on the couch watching the fan motionless, I saw tears big stars from his eyes fall, quickly, wet the entire fan. After that day, my father was silent for a while, sometimes, he will face the last dizzy in a daze, long, long time. No new fan, as if there is no cool summer. I am in the side, the heart is hurt. This is about a month, when I once again see that pipe dinette, it has been different, I know, for dad it is not a simple fan, but the continuation of the grandmother's love, because I see my father with a Zapatos Nike Shox pen On the top of the fan handle is written: The greatest is the mother. Grandma sent a fan, sent a thick love.A father told her daughter about the story of the breast A father told her daughter about the story of the breast  Daughter, your dad I wish you have a good breast, the future regardless of Shuangfeng proud or a horse Pingchuan, show your breasts, love your breasts, Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet protect your breasts, because there is always a good price behind the beautiful. Daughter Hello, today dad would like to tell you about the story of Under Armour Curry 3 the breast. You can read this article, your breast should also be developed. If you can not read, or have not developed, keep a little later to see. You just live for five days, there is no breast, all kinds of streaking no pressure. But your mother is not the same, her breast is not happy. Five days ago, your mother gave birth to your time, found the contractions hurt, but after the completion of childbirth will hurt. Now, she has started breastfeeding, only to find breastfeeding this thing comparable to contractions. Look at your mother feeding the next day, I can not help UGG Guantes rosado but touch his chest, but also pulling pulling his nipples, imagine the kind of pull out of the pain, unfortunately, I can not replace nor can Experience her milk pain. I can do, still still record and tell. Let us first talk a little bit far from your parents still in love when talking about. breast! breast! I generally do not call the breast breast, but called the chest. From your love to your mother pregnant between you, your mother's chest and her excellent academic performance fly together, always is A. If she lay flat, and your dad that is also unanimous. Sometimes her chest is not the same as usual, I am sorry to ask, and later with the progress of our relationship, only to understand the original bra is not a guard but an appliance. Every month five to seven days, her chest does not rely on bra can become different, it is your father happy and unhappy five to seven days. Once I and her to explore this topic, she suddenly launched an attack, asked me: 'your previous girlfriend chest is how much?' I wanted to die their own heart, how to lead the topic here. This time I have to quickly answer, can not hesitate, I immediately tell the truth: 'They are also A ... ...' I was seeking a speed death, New Balance Scarpe can not think of your mother proudly laughed, Long Yan Yue for several days. Your mother had told Nike Free Run 3 me that your grandmother's chest quite big, how she can not develop. She also specifically to ask you this grandmother, your grandmother said she gave birth to your mother Canada Goose [url=https://www.monclerco.eu/]moncler outlet sito ufficiale Italia[/url] is also A, after the birth is not the same, so that your mother do not worry. Sometimes I see the other chest, very beautiful, your mother will be with me marvel and appreciation, and then tell me that those are false. In Las Vegas, the old city center on the street, there is a woman in the street art, her chest has a pair of Quake, passers-by to her tip, she put the clothes off to passers-by to see. Your parents are very insignificant, waiting for ten minutes in that, while she set off to others when watching a videotape. On the beach of Miami South, your parents dressed neatly into the celestial beaches, a variety of Dr Martens Donna naked men calmly dangling, like a group of braids grow to the front of the Avatar, we roundabout to the beach side to find a woman gathering area, your dad wear Sunglasses, your mother cover your dad, with feast for the eyes; and once in the Cancun sea snorkeling, sitting next to your dad is a development of the first-class teenage Mexican girl, your mother gave me pictures, let me call eggplant , And then out of the photo focus on the next papaya. They are not satyr Some men see you, at first glance may not look to your face, they are not satyr, they are very normal, just like your dad. Some women may think you have funny you no, do not give birth to their gas, your mother often pretend to be calm. Do not know you grow up later, the chest will be the same as your mother or better than her, you and your girlfriend, or your future boyfriend (guys), will also be heated to discuss such a topic, maybe there will be Parents so 'wretched' experience. Do not have embarrassed, everyone is holding a little demon heart. In short, the chest is very important for men and women, we should confess our love for her and the pursuit. Daughter,
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy