Connor McDavid on Sunday,

Connor McDavid on Sunday,

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 31 sie 2016, o 10:21

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Womens Laquon Treadwell Jersey . -- The MRI determined the hit caused no further damage to Peyton Mannings tender right ankle. Now, Manning and the Broncos are curious what the NFL thinks of that hit. Interim coach Jack Del Rio said the Broncos have sent replays to the league offices of Corey Liugets dive at Mannings ankles in the closing minutes of Denvers 28-20 win over San Diego. "In the rules, there are certain areas you can hit and certain areas that are supposed to be protected," Del Rio said Monday. "And we thought that got into an area that was supposed to be protected." Manning, whose ankles have been hurting since games against Jacksonville and Indianapolis last month, stayed down after Liuget dove at him following a completed pass that iced the game with 1:44 left. Manning limped through the rest of the game and in the locker room afterward. An MRI on Monday showed no further damage to the ankle, which was heavily taped throughout the Chargers game. Del Rio said Manning would play next Sunday in Denvers AFC West showdown against Kansas City. The quarterbacks practice schedule will be determined later in the week. "But hell definitely play this week," Del Rio said. "Hes ready to roll and thats good news." Though it only lasted a brief moment, the sight of Manning wincing in pain on the ground served as a chilling reminder of how fragile Denvers season could be. Manning added four more touchdowns against the Chargers to bring his total to 33 on the season -- tied with Tom Brady for most through nine games in NFL history. But theres still validity to the point Broncos executive John Elways made when he signed Manning two offseasons ago: "I dont have a Plan B. Were going with Plan A." On Monday, Del Rio was asked about Mannings backup, Brock Osweiler: "A good young player that is better in his second year than he was as a rookie. Continuing to develop. The arrow is up on him." Manning got sacked two times against the Chargers and hit five more. Hes been sacked a total of 12 times and hit 27 in the seven games since Chris Clark replaced the injured Ryan Clady at left tackle. In three straight games, Clark has allowed Manning to be sacked and stripped from the blind side. And next up come the Chiefs, who lead the league with 36 sacks, including 11 by Justin Houston and 9 by Tamba Hali. "Were definitely on high alert, wanting to protect our quarterback," Del Rio said. "We didnt do as well as we can and we needed to yesterday and weve got a big challenge going against a team thats sacked quarterbacks more than any team in the league." Manning, who did not speak to reporters Monday, acknowledged after the game that hed been having some trouble with the ankles the last few weeks. "Im pretty sore," he said. "They got me twice and I was hoping to make some progress after the bye week, but Im pretty sore." Notes: Del Rio said there was no structural damage to LB Nate Irvings shoulder and said the team was hopeful Irving could return to practice this week. ... The coach reported "no rust" in his first game serving as a head coach since November 2011, when he was let go by the Jaguars. He said coach John Fox was watching from his home in North Carolina. "I told him we were trying to make it a little bit easier finish for him. I was sorry we couldnt extend the lead and make it where he could rest comfortably at home," Del Rio said. ... CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie sacrificed his starting spot Sunday to Quentin Jammer, a first-round pick of the Chargers in 2002 who was playing his first game in San Diego as a visitor. "That was cool," Del Rio said. Moritz Boehringer Vikings Jersey . -- Gary Harris gave No. Mackensie Alexander Jersey . He displayed that dominant form in a solid six-inning performance Wednesday night as Toronto defeated the Houston Astros 7-3 at Rogers Centre. Morrow struck out nine batters as the Blue Jays (5-4) locked up their first series win of the young season and moved over the . . Toronto (7-9) visits Montreal (8-8) for its first road game in five weeks. The Argos went 3-1 on a recent homestand, including a 26-24 victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Saturday that gave them the season series with their longtime rivals.Changes appear to be coming for Canadas World Junior team ahead of Mondays game against Slovakia. After surrendering four goals on 28 shots in Canadas 5-4 shootout loss to the Czech Republic on Saturday, Jake Paterson will watch the Slovak game from the bench. Halifax Mooseheads goaltender Zach Fucale will make his tournament debut, getting the start against Slovakia. The 18-year-old netminder is not worried about having watched the entire tournament from the bench thus far. "It hasnt been difficult at all, I think, for me," Fucale told TSN. "I just wanted to be supportive and stay ready all the time. Tomorrow Im just going to get in the net and play the best game I can. Thats all that I can really do." The Canadiens draftee did stress the importance of coming up big against Slovakia, however. "We all want to be in those big games and its not the Finals yet, so tomorrow we have to give our best performance," he said. Paterson has started every game since Canadas second pre-tournament game against Sweden on Dec. 22. In four games he has posted a 2.50 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage, posting marks of 3.00 and .885 in tournament play so far. The change in net could also mean a different plan of attack for the Canadian defence. "Zach plays the puck pretty well, so it almost makes it easier sometimes for a defenceman," said Canadian assistant captain Mathew Dumba. The Minnesota Wild defenceman stressed that the Canadian team is confident in its ability regardless of who is between the pipes. "Were very confident in both of our goalies and I think we played good with them both in the pre--competition," Dumba told TSN. Cheap Adam Thielen Jersey. "I dont think thats something we have to worry about at all." Fucale last started in Canadas first pre-tournament game: a 4-2 comeback win over Finland. He stopped 11 of the 13 shots Finland threw at the net, steadying his play after a shaky start. Does that mean Fucale could also get the start in the potentially-group-deciding New Years Eve match-up against the United States? "I dont know. I guess lets see how he plays and well determine that after the game tomorrow," said Team Canada coach Brent Sutter. "I told you guys at the start: Im taking this game-by-game." Coach Sutter also offered up some insight on the play of 16-year-old Connor McDavid on Sunday, telling TSN that there is little to worry about from the young sniper based on just the Czech game. Sutter and McDavid spoke for a few minutes after Sundays skate, the coach offering the following analysis. "Its one game and you guys make a bigger deal out of it than it is," Sutter quipped. "He played 13 minutes last night and, yeah, maybe he didnt have the game that he wouldve liked to have, but, that being said, hes a very important part of this team and if it wasnt Connor McDavid and it was somebody else here you guys wouldnt even be talking about it." McDavid split time with Taylor Leier on a line with Bo Horvat and Sam Reinhart late in Saturdays game, but would get the tap to be one of Canadas three shooters in the game-deciding shootout. His attempt would be stopped by Czech goalkeeper Marek Langhamer, opening the door for Dominik Simons game-winner on the next attempt. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy