. Philadelphia Flyers captain Chris Pronger is al

. Philadelphia Flyers captain Chris Pronger is al

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 5 wrz 2016, o 10:42

RALEIGH, N. Cheap Allen Robinson Jersey .C. -- Montreal left wing Max Pacioretty was confident he can play for the U.S. in the Olympics after sustaining a lower-body injury against Carolina on Saturday night. Pacioretty collided with the goal with 7:30 left in the first period after being checked by Carolinas Brett Bellemore in the teams final game before the Olympic break. After the game, Pacioretty said it was precautionary for him not to return. "I went in pretty hard and I got the wind knocked out of me," said Pacioretty. " I think the team wanted to play it safe and I think it was a good decision." A native of New Canaan, Conn., Pacioretty will leave for Sochi, Russia, on Sunday to join the American team, which opens play Thursday against Slovakia. The 25-year-old Pacioretty has played 49 games this season. He has 26 goals and 11 assists. Pacioretty had his second hat trick of the season Thursday in a 5-2 win over Vancouver. Custom Jaguars Jersey . Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. Womens Blake Bortles Jersey . -- Jon Lester got a rousing ovation the first time he pitched in an Oakland uniform. http://www.thejaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Yannick-Ngakoue-Elite-Jersey/ . The midfielder had an operation on Saturday, and is set to miss seven Premier League games, the third round of the FA Cup and the semifinals of the League Cup.TORONTO -- There was no quiet room for Colby Armstrong. No imPACT test, either. The Toronto Maple Leafs didnt have a chance to follow any of the guidelines set out in the NHLs concussion protocol because they were unaware the forward was even experiencing symptoms until almost 48 hours after the collision that caused them. Armstrong was injured during Saturday nights game against Vancouver but didnt let the teams medical staff know he was feeling nauseous until Monday afternoon. "It took us all by complete shock because we had no idea that he had his bell rung the other night," Leafs coach Ron Wilson said after Mondays 3-2 shootout loss to Los Angeles. "He kind of kept that from us." In fact, Armstrong told reporters on Monday morning that he expected to play against the Kings despite a minor foot injury. Now hell be sidelined indefinitely with something much more serious. Wilson offered a surprisingly frank recap of how the situation played out. "Well heres what happened," he said. "In the game the other night, (Armstrong) hit Ryan Kesler and actually he cracked his toe, but that wasnt an issue. He didnt tell the trainers or the doctors yesterday that he had his bell rung. (This afternoon) he was nauseated, blurry vision, so hes got a concussion and we didnt know that until later in the afternoon. "Hes going to be out however long he needs to be out now." The 29-year-old winger has missed time with a variety of ailments over the last year and a half, playing just nine games for thee Maple Leafs this season. Womens Allen Robinson Jersey. Wilson hinted that that may have played a role in his attempt to hide the concussion. "Things have been going so badly for him with injuries," said the coach. It comes at a time when the concussion debate is raging again in hockey circles with a number of high-profile players on the sidelines. Philadelphia Flyers captain Chris Pronger is already done for the season while the likes of Sidney Crosby, Claude Giroux, Kris Letang, Marc Staal, Jeff Skinner and Milan Michalek remain out. Last week, agent Allan Walsh told The Canadian Press he believes the NHL is in "the throes of a concussion epidemic" -- a claim the NHL vehemently denied. "I dont believe its a crisis, I dont believe its an epidemic," said deputy commissioner Bill Daly. "Theres nothing we can do that doesnt change the game fundamentally thats going to eliminate concussions in our game. Bottom line is theyre a fact of life in a contact sport -- not just ours -- and they continue to be a fact of life." Unfortunately for Armstrong, his name has been added to the list of sufferers. Wilson indicated the player felt nauseous after riding a stationary bike on Sunday and got even more sick after participating in Mondays morning skate. The team didnt even need to put him through a concussion test to diagnose his concussion. "Hes sick, threw up today and (has) a headache and blurry vision -- you dont need an imPACT test at that point," said Wilson. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy