FIFA 17 Previews

FIFA 17 Previews

Postautor: utfifa2016 » 6 wrz 2016, o 04:02

With regard to Alex Hunter joins a team: “So, uh, I do not want to give up too much from the story, but I can tell you is that when he signed the first contract in the story, this is a Premier League club. I do not want to reveal too much, things can happen along the way, loans and other things, but you will get a choice of Premier League clubs as you play for scouts and contracts are offered to you, but what they offer you will vary in quality depending on your performance.”

As how low can the mode allow the player to go: “ You play to connect on the court action, for us is very important, and we hope you can feel the action. So you can play so bad, it affects the story. In fact, in some cases, in fact, state failure, where, if you do not perform, you lose, you want to try again. If you play well, you'll hear from the manager, and to solve this problem.”

"This is also reflected on the journey as well. Your performance will help you grow, you do in training is what property affected, you will grow, you will become what type of player. Eventually, your manager about your Prospects will determine your game time. this is really a very important part of the sport, it's a big part of the journey. "
Buy Cheap Fifa 17 Coins with Amazing Fast Delivery - http://www.utfifa17.com/
utfifa2016

Wróć do Rozwój mowy