adidas i-5923 black

adidas i-5923 black

Postautor: faustinokub4 » 5 lis 2018, o 11:56

Obrazek

adidas adidas i-5923 black have created a 17.1 version of the Nemeziz design, which does features laces on the upper, to complement the adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility, but this 360 Agility Bandage and its elasticated nature means that the upper can be made entirely without laces on the 17+ version and with very strong lockdown too.

Even when adidas n-5923 mens you pull on the boots and stretch the material, so you can get the boots on, you can feel how the material wants to compress and tighten for a personal and wrapped fit. The laced version is really only for people who like to keep it old school.

The adidas shoes sale material has been wrapped all the way around the boot, so it folds and sits anatomically correct. This means you really get that tight and strong fit, which so many people crave in their boots.

I can adidas nemeziz 17.1 red honestly say that I have never experienced anything like this and certainly never support to this degree. The bandage is sown finely together and to give the boot construction more stability in key areas, adidas have added thin layers of silicone, where the adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility upper needs to be stiffer.

http://www.nmdtrainers.com/
faustinokub4

Wróć do Afazja