Jak stwierdzić afazję

Jak stwierdzić afazję

Postautor: Adelka » 29 kwie 2011, o 15:20

Mam pytanie, czy w przypadku 3-letniego dziecka w ogóle można mówić o afazji, przecież proces rozwoju mowy 3-latka jeszcze nie jest ukończony?
Adelka

Re: Jak stwierdzić afazję

Postautor: marianna » 20 maja 2011, o 19:20

hehehe dobre :) z afazją mamy do czynienia przy urazach mózgu :) więc jedno z drugim nie ma nic wspólnego :)
marianna

Postautor: Nika » 20 maja 2011, o 22:20

Tak, w przypadku małego dziecka można mówić o afazji (afazja dziecięca, afazja rozwojowa, zaburzenia mowy o typie afazji). Przyczyny są różne - uraz okołoporodowy, zapalenie mózgu, zatrucia toksynami, uraz głowy etc.
Nika

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:20

f the pavilion. Spring to summer, blooming flowers, everlasting, only sad people, sad things, so I am confused and closed. Flower, freely wandering, water, drifting freely. Turn you not see, things change. A kind of parting Acacia, you and me, affecting two of the leisure worry. This Acacia, this sad worry, just from the micro-Organization's eyebrows disappeared, and faint wrapped around the heart. I thought of these, I have not opened the tears. Curtains westerly winds, awaken old dreams, people are thinner than yellow flowers I heard that Sungai spring is also good, I also intend to Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes watch, in the transitory man on the surface alone glowing Ye Lanzhou. Cloud from the shake, the Dutch has been disabled, incense has been eliminated, past people have gone. Far from the piano, then empty ethereal, voice reminders of rain, trickling to say to yourself. In the past we are raging together, but now where are you? Red dream old dreams are empty, worldly indifferent, Acacia stir up Pas cher Chaussures Nike trouble, in the past by the wind chaos, fear of tears have been demolished two lines. All day looking for all the cold bleak, I could not help feeling extremely sad desolate. It is the most difficult to recuperate in autumn. Hey, I am afraid that little boat boat, but also do not move my heart so much worry. Vowed like clouds, could not withstand fleeting.A wait, empty waiting Leaning against the window, just drifting again with the rainy days, and now has gradually clear. Distant smoke locked Qin floor, near the residual flowers Cheap Nike Air Max 90 shoes fall full of windows, still exudes a slight aroma, full of sleeves. Day on the hook is still lazy in dressing. I made a penny and wrote a few lines. Begonia flower is still, it should be that green fat thin, not sad autumn new thin, rain Shufeng Tim new worry. Looked up staring at the distant France pas cher en ligne days, that white clouds Shu Department, who will send Kam books? It is the geese row of adult words, line of the line south of the time, oblique pulse immersion, Adidas Ultra Boost full of this solitary side of the pavilion. Spring to summer, blooming flowers, everlasting, only sad people, sad things, so I am confused and closed. Flower, freely wandering, water, nike air max france drifting freely. Turn you not see, things change. A kind of parting Acacia, you and me, affecting two of the leisure worry. This Acacia, this sad worry, just from the micro-Organization's eyebrows disappeared, and faint wrapped around the heart. I thought of these, I have not opened the tears. Curtains westerly winds, awaken old dreams, people are thinner than yellow flowers I heard that Sungai spring is also good, I also intend to watch, in the transitory man on the surface alone glowing Ye Lanzhou. Cloud from the shake, the Dutch has been disabled, incense has been eliminated, past people have gone. Far from the piano, then empty ethereal, voice reminders of rain, trickling to say to yourself. In the past we are raging together, but now where are you? Red dream old dreams are empty, worldly indifferent, Acacia stir up trouble, in the past by the wind chaos, fear of tears have been demolished two lines. All day looking for all the cold bleak, I could not help feeling extremely sad desolate. It is the most difficult to recuperate in autumn. Hey, I am afraid that little boat boat, but also do not move my heart so much worry. Vowed like clouds, could not withstand fleeting.A violin travel In the southwest of February, I brought a violin with me. My mind did not want to play it on the road, but to let it travel with me, let it feel the beauty of the beautiful mountains and rivers, let it accept a Gannan Tibetan baptism. On the afternoon of February 9th, our bus came to the height of nearly 3,000 meters of the bar. This is a small village of Tibet, surrounded by cutting ax cliffs cliffs, shadow friends are along the wooden plank road up the mountain Nike UK Sale to take pictures, I am a person in the foot of Air Max 2017 Outlet the basketball shooting basketball full of inspiration, took out my violin, About the shadow friend Xie Zhicai, we came to the hillside, facing Adidas Superstar Pas Cher the blue sky and white clouds, facing the distant mountains played the strings. Mountain wind to the melody to the distance, and attracted a few Tibetan children, they seriously listen to me pull the piano. I invited them to sing and improvised to accompany them. In this open mountain, my sound is very weak, the children are unique Tibetan children's voice is very strong, although they sing Tibetan songs, I do not understand the lyrics, but I was still moved by their songs. In the small village of Za Ga children with the violin to the children's accompaniment, I am afraid that had not before. I have not heard them sing songs, but my piano can still go with their melody, because music is the world's most able to communicate with the language, we cooperate is so perfect match. These are one by one by Xie Zhici recorded with the camera, thanks to my brother! Home, I did not dare to move the violin for the past 20 days, for fear of running a few thousand kilometers of my trip to bring it aura. So far, Za Ga that a few children's songs also always recall in the ears.A vi
czfgege

Postautor: ziemowit64968 » 21 paź 2017, o 11:09

Bardzo przykra sprawa :(. Ale jeśli się ją szybko wykryje to można dosyć skutecznie potem zapobiegać.

Wróć do Afazja