Thank you for coming to

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Impuls

Thank you for coming to

Postautor: ylq » 26 lis 2018, o 03:07

Thank you for coming to my first parent meeting in junior high school. From kindergarten to elementary school, you have participated in many of my parents' meetings, but this time, unlike the past, the teacher suggested that each classmate should come to the school to attend the parent meeting. The parents wrote a letter and said something in their hearts.ough I can see you every day afteray, when I was sitting in the classroom and writing to you, I felt that time had unwittingly changed me from an yiyi, toddler baby to a freshman who was writing to you.ormer scene was like a book, which wrote a little bit of the past, and the page kept turning over., you always like to talk about my many infancy interesting stories over and over again after each leisurely weekend night. Whenever you mention these things, your magnified scorpion always shines in love. The words of love and love are swaying between words. you said that I was still a child, no, maybe, I have never grown up in your eyes. The little one is very well-behaved. I don��t like to sleep late. I will get up early and lick my little ass in the door. Brushing your teeth over and over again with a small toothbrush, brushing it all endless Marlboro Gold Cigarettes, huh, huh! Mom, maybe you don��t understand how I brushed my teeth so much at the time. That's because theyou say that when you do housework, I always have to grab it for you to do it. In the end, it��s a mess, not to knock over your peeled edamame, or to put the ground bean shell into the edamame. In the small basket, if you don��t give it back, you have to bear the temperament Cigarettes Online Store, waiting for me to slowly put the beans on the ground into the small basket one by one. When you say these things, you always smile. remember how I was eating, how I slept, how to learn to walk, the first time I spoke, the first time I went to mom Wholesale Newports, have you ever thought about who will let you worry and work all day? Who made you have a few white hairs in your black hair? Who made you ignore the crow's feet in the corners of your eyes? Cheap Cigarette Cartons, time is like a handsome horse, it is gone forever. You were the slim girl of the year. I have lost the slim appearance of the year. The years are on your face, on the hair, on the skin, and there are many left on the body. Traces, but the footprints of time are not found. don't blame the time is too unbelievable, because time carries my dreams, my hopes, I look forward to realizing all my little dreams and hopes someday in the future.also know that I am too small for this world, but I know that I am everything about you and my father. Mom, please believe that there will always be a day when I will smile and hope to reach the other side of my dream Wholesale Newport Cigarettes. Not so far, I am looking forward tomy mother is a kite under the blue sky, it will fly higher and higher until it rushes into the sky, but the connected line is always in your hands., even if I grow up, my heart is still close to you like a baby, because you will always open your arms and give me a warm haven.
ylq

Wróć do Pomoce logopedyczne