FanPulse: Browns fans see another tie coming in Week 2

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Impuls

FanPulse: Browns fans see another tie coming in Week 2

Postautor: liny195 » 26 lis 2018, o 03:43

Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/derrick-kindred-jersey , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Browns fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.The Week 2 polls are in, so let’s take a look at the results!How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 97 percent confidenceHeading into Week 1, 97% of fans were confident in the direction of the Browns. That number is still very high for heading into Week 2 at 85%, but it’s still a little discouraging to see a 12% drop after the team’s best start since 2004 (that is supposed to be half funny).I think those “mehs” can turn back to confidence with a win in Week 2 against the Saints. If the club falls back to the bottom of the AFC North, though, how quick will we see the “not confident” category start to register some votes?Will the Browns win or lose in Week 2?Odds: Saints are 10-point favoritesDawgs By Nature FanPulse: Tie (yes, really)Canal St. Chronicles FanPulse: Saints by 7This is pretty hilarious, and not-at-all intentional: among the Browns fans who voted this week http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/trevon-coley-jersey , the net outcome of the vote ended up being a dead tie. Wouldn’t that be something if Cleveland started 0-0-2? I’m actually going to touch on the possibility of another tie later this week, and what it would mean for the standings.Other than QB, what is most valuable to an NFL offense? 56% of fans say a left tackle is most valuable to an NFL offense after a quarterback. I actually voted wide receiver, because I think that position has taken a premium. Great left tackles are hard to come by, and I love Joe Thomas to death, but his long-standing greatness wasn’t enough to make a difference for the Browns in the standings. However, the poll kind of insinuates that your team has “the” quarterback already.Saturday Dawg Chow: Browns news (7/28/18) Cleveland Browns:Duke Johnson would embrace Browns signing Adam Jones (cleveland.com) - Duke Johnson and Christian Kirksey would both love the Browns to sign Adam Pacman Jones, who worked out for the club Friday.Denzel Ward off to an impressive start (AP) - Denzel Ward gets things done quickly. One of the rookie cornerback’s first goals was to earn a starting job. Check. Next was paying off the mortgage on his mom’s house. Check. Then it was signing his NFL contract and reporting to training camp on time. Done. Now he wants to help the Browns win. OK, that may take a minute.“Pick your poison,” one running back says (Canton Repository) - The three intriguing men who will make up the Browns’ running backs platoon weigh in on where they are in camp http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jamie-collins-jersey , and where they are going.NFL:Jason Verrett suffers torn Achilles, out for ‘18 season (NFL.com) - NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday that Los Angeles Chargerscornerback Jason Verrett suffered a torn Achilles during his conditioning test that will knock him out for the season, according to sources informed of the situation. The Chargers confirmed the nature of the injury and added that Verrett will undergo further testing on Saturday.Jets hold first practice without quarterback Sam Darnold (ESPN) - The New York Jets conducted their first training camp practice Friday without quarterback Sam Darnold, the team’s first-round pick.Rams get permission to wear throwbacks five times in 2018 (PFT) - The Rams have resisted unveiling new uniforms until they open their new stadium in 2020. The NFL has now softened its rules to give the team the ability to embrace the yellow-and-blue uniform previously worn in L.A., through the team’s victory in Super Bowl XXIV while operating out of St. Louis.Tennessee’s Taylor Lewan celebrates contract extension in style (Titans Online) - A cigar in his mouth, Taylor Lewan walked out the door with a white Boss Hogg suit and hat on Friday, looking like he was straight off the set from the old “Dukes of Hazzard” show. Earlier in the day, the left tackle signed a new contract extension with the Titans.
liny195

Wróć do Pomoce logopedyczne