Richard Sherman says calf injury is a couple weeks issue

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Impuls

Richard Sherman says calf injury is a couple weeks issue

Postautor: liny195 » 10 sty 2019, o 08:34

The San Francisco 49ers will likely be without cornerback Richard Sherman on Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers 49ers Brock Coyle Jersey , but anything after that is up in the air. Sherman met with the media on Thursday and said, “I strained my calf in the game. It’s much as if you strain anything else. It’s a couple weeks and I’ll be back out there.” He said he will probably be missing this weekend, but did not think missing anything beyond that was a certainty yet.The media inquired about whether or not the injury is related to his Achilles injury. Sherman said it is not relate to that, but the rust of not playing for the past eight months.The 49ers will be sending out Jimmie Ward and Ahkello Witherspoon on Sunday against a wide receiver corps that includes Keenan Allen, Tyrell Williams, Mike Williams, and Travis Benjamin. These guys are no slouches getting down the field by any stretch http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-k_waun-williams-jersey , but this is more about size than speed compared to last week against the Kansas City Chiefs. The 49ers have gone for more physical cornerbacks, and Sunday will present a different kind of challenge from last week, but still critically important. Bill Walsh’s life will probably be the subject of a Hollywood movie in another decade. I guess once they get that Vince Lombardi flick figured out they’ll move onto Walsh. He’s already had some great documentaries, the NFL Football Life episode being one of my favorites. This one is a brief 15 minute documentary I found while lurking around the 49ers reddit page. Given the talent appearing in the video, I have to think it’s something professionally done. The YouTube user Niners Museum made me think this may be playing in the 49ers museum at Levi’s Stadium, but I have no confirmation on this. In any case, the above video is worth a watch because it has greats like Joe Montana http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/kyle-juszczyk-jersey-authentic , Steve Young, George Seifert, and others talking about Walsh’s coaching style. You also get some high quality audio clips of Walsh talking which never get old, and again, sound like something Vince Lombardi would say. You should be able to watch the video above, but if you can’t you can view it on YouTube by going here.
liny195

Wróć do Pomoce logopedyczne